Chapter 1 : The Meet

'Y/n' , Luna calls from downstairs 'time to partyyyy' Luna was your bestfriend she had been since you could remember, and tonight you were celebrating her 21st birthday. 'coming' you were finishing of your makeup with a setting spray , tonight you were looking to impress you hadn't been in a relationship for 8 months now since Brad died and it was starting to get you down , although you always had Luna to cheer you up. 'Come on Y/n I'm ready to have some funnn'

------------------------------

You arrived at livelys nightclub with Luna and walked up to the entrance where two large bouncers stood 'ID?' One says in a stern voice , you pull out yours and the bouncer gives a nod then Luna goes to pull out hers but starts muttering curse words under her breath 'ah fuck I can't find it , y/n help me look' I also couldn't find it in her purse wich means she's cleverly left it back at the appartment 'its ok' you say 'we'll just go back home and get it' , now earlier on that evening in excitement Luna had allready opend up her birthday bubbely and was slightly intoxicated at this point she squares up with one of the bouncers and starts to shout , 'now you listen hear you its my birthday and you are going to let me into this Club do you understand me ?' The bouncer became impatient and told her that she's not getting into the club at all even if she manages to find her ID , 'well that's our night over' we begin to turn when the other bouncers walkie talkie goes off , a hiss projects out of it 'let them in' 'are you sure boss they have no ID' , 'I said let them in you fool' the bouncer turns to us and says 'boss said let you in' he unhooks the rope from the metal pole and gestures us forward.

--------------------------

I spent the rest of the night wondering who was it that let us in , and why ? I was deep in thought when a handsome young boy grabs me by the waist , spins me around and starts to dance with me , now don't get me wrong I was looking for a hookup possibly even a relashonship but I don't fall for guys who suddenly grab my waist and start spinning me around without an introduction , I tried to pull away but that just made him pull tighter , his fingers started to grave into my waist wich made me let out a squeal of pain, he then covered my mouth and started to drag me off towards one of the emergency exits , I scream but my voice is muffeld by his hands I kicked him in the shin but he showed no sign of pain or discomfort , then suddenly his hand drops from my mouth and I feel his whole body go limp as it falls to the floor , I turn to see a man dressed in a black suit with a revolver in is right hand and a cigar in his left , he place the gun in his belt a props the cigar between his lips , he then walks over and firmly places his hand on my shoulder 'boss wants to see you' he murmurs letting out a small puff of smoke as he speaks.

--------------------------

He guides me towards a restricted section of the club , I was still speechless from the previous situation so I just mindlessly walked along side him , his hand still gripping my shoulder. I'm led into a dim lit room wich seemed to have smaller rooms leading off of it , there were no doors attached to these rooms just thin Picies of muslin cloth , in one of the rooms  I could faintly see a silhouette straddling another silhouette , it looked as if the one on top was dancing , I then came to my realisations that this was a strip club and someone had ordered me to come and dance for them , I started to struggle but the man kept a firm grip on my shoulder.

------------------------

'This way' I was guided to the furtherest room where inside was a couch , pole and a small dimly lit Lampshade. A man sat on the couch Infront of you , you could only see the back off him but from what you could make out he had neon green hair and rather muscular arms , you didn't know what to think or what to do , you just stood there helplessly , 'she's here boss' the man in the suit then leaves the room and you are left alone with this mysterious green haired guy , he then turns around with his hand over his face and says  'hello doll , I've been waiting' the only word you could mutter out was 'joker'

 A man sat on the couch Infront of you , you could only see the back off him but from what you could make out he had neon green hair and rather muscular arms , you didn't know what to think or what to do , you just stood there helplessly , 'she's ...

~End of chapter one~

Hi guys this is my first try at writing a story on watt pad , I hope you enjoyed it :) sorry if it's a bit short I don't know whether anyone's going to read it or not leave a comment if you want me to publish a chapter two :)!