Truth or dare (dirkjake)

WARNING LEMON! BOY X BOY DON'T LIKE DON'T READ!

Im going to try to post once a week but don't hate me if I don't. School just started up so I have school work but I will try. Ps next update will probably be Davekat.

Jake: What was that about?

Dirk: It was just Roxy confirming our meet

up date tomorrow.

Jake: oh ok.

They both sit there in an awkward silence.

Dirk: So umm what do you want to do.

Jake: It uh doesn't matter.

Dirk starts laughing.

Jake: What's so funny?

Dirk: I was just thinking back when

I was at a party with Roxy and she told

Me "Where there is an awkward silence

a of truth or dare game can be put in place."

Jake: Would you want to play that?

Dirk: I mean if you want to.

Jake: You know what that actually

sounds like a blast! Let's play Strider!

Dirk: Alright then.

They then began to play a very long and eventful game of truth or dare. From Jake doing a strip tease to Dirk sexting strangers. (No nudes of course)

Dirk: Jake truth or dare?

Jake: Hmm im going to go with truth.

Dirk: Ah come on Jake I thought you

were adventurous.

Jake: I am adventurous! But dares are

only thing ive been doing this bloody game.

Dirk: Fine fair enough.

Jake: Thank you.

Dirk: Ok let me think of something to ask.

Dirk: I know. How easy is it for someone

to give you a boner. 1-10

Jake: Well that's an awfully strange

question.

Dirk: I don't hear an answer.

Jake: Fine fine. I'd say like a 5.

Dirk burst into laughter.

Jake: And what's so funny?

Dirk: No offense Jake but you

seem like a person who would

be like an 8 or 9.

Jake: Uh! Im not that easy!

Dirk: Want me to prove it?

Jake: Fine then! I dare you to give me a boner!

Jake's face turned bright red.

Dirk: Fine then.

Dirk got on top of Jake and looked at him seductively. He then proceeded to kiss Jake's neck and slide his fingers down the front of Jake's skull shirt. Jake's face is a burning red. Dirk stops and sits up.

Jake: What's wrong?

Dirk: Look down.

Jake looks at his crotch to see an erection pushing through his pants. Jake covers his crotch and sits up immediately.

Jake: Well god forbid, I am that easy.

Dirk: Ya but it's not a bad thing.

Dirk: It can actually be a good thing sometimes.

Jake: How so?

Dirk begins to seductively run his hands through Jake's hair.

Dirk: It can..... move things along per say.

At that moment Jake's face turned the brightest red Dirk had ever seen. Jake then leaned in and began to kiss Dirk once again. They continued kissing for a couple of minutes before Dirk pulled back to say something.

Dirk: Let's take this upstairs.

Jake looked into Dirk's dark shades with his heart pounding and his stomach doing flips.

Jake: Ok.

Dirk picked Jake up and Jake's legs wrapped around Dirk's waist. They continue to kiss as they stumble into Dirk's room. Once in, Dirk puts Jake down and pushes him against the wall as they continue to kiss. Dirk slowly starts to take off Jake's forest green jacket. Jake takes Dirk's dark shades off and sets them on the night stand. Dirk does the same with Jake's darkly rimmed glasses. Dirk begins to slide his hands down Jake's back. He then draws his fingers around his crotch. He then slides his fingers into Jake's pants and begins to rub back and forth. Jake closes his eyes as he begins to breath heavier. Dirk starts to rub faster.

Jake: Mmmph mmph uhh.

Dirk: Is that ok?

Jake: Y-yes. Jake stumbled to say.

Dirk then comes to a stop and pulls his fingers out of Jake's pants. Jake opens his eyes and looks at Dirk.

Jake: Why did you stop?

Dirk: I was hoping we could do something a little more.... adventurousness.

Dirk says this as he begins to pull Jake's pants down. He starts kissing Jake's stomach as he gets down on his knees. He then starts to pull off Jake's underwear.

Dirk: Is this ok?

Jake: Y-ya.

Dirk then completely pulls off Jake's skull underwear, revealing his pale rock hard penis. Dirk began to suck and bob his head back and forth.

Jake: O-oh my. Jake said while breathing very hard.

Jake: I-I'm close.

Dirk began going faster and faster. And Jake began panting harder and harder.

Jake: Uhh uhh ahh . D-don't stop. Oh my god oh my god oh my god.

Jake let out one last loud moan as he came into Dirk's mouth. He then felt Dirk swallo and stand up. Jake is now leaning against the wall panting and sweating. Dirk stands and kisses Jake's forehead. 

Jake: I love you. Jake whispers. Dirk looks at him with surprise.

Dirk: I love you too.