A stranger is a friend

I was looking around when someone grabbed my shoulder and made me jump, I turned around and saw Gaston staring at me "Alex?!?!"
he looked amazed, he held me in his arms but he felt cold, he held his one hand up behind me and held out a knife and I only could somehow feel it's cold, wet blade coming closer to my back and as I felt it just touch my back I grabbed his arm that had the knife and tried to get it out of his hand and as I fought with him I cried "WHAT ARE YOU DOING, I THOUGHT YOU LOVED ME!!!"
He smiled and camly said as he pulled the knife far out of my reach,
"Ha, you sad little girl, you really believe that I loved you? That's the funniest story I've ever heard, wow can't get dumber than that."
"B-but I thought..."
"You thought wrong little girl!"
he shot back as he grabbed my arm up and stabbed me right in between my ribs and let me fall to the ground with a thud.
I held on to my ribs and looked at him smiling when I heard Shadowmere. I looked up at Gaston and started laughing load and crazy.
"what's wrong with you girly? Have you gone mad?!?"
Gaston asked just as Shadowmere came running through the trees and ran up to me, bent down as I stood up and got on her back and with my free hand I pulled out my axe and started riding around Gaston as he yelled "DADDY'S LITTLE GIRL IS GONNA GET IT NOW!!!"
he jumped toward Shadowmere and almost stabbed her but she pulled her front hooves up and stomped on him and crushed him, breaking his right arm which had the knife
"AHHHHH...."
he screamed as he fell hard.
"You will never win Gaston, now who do you work for and why did you find it good to try and kill me?"
"I-I-I w-wi-will never t-talk."
he looked up and tried to spit in my face but fell before he could. Wow now what do I do if I don't know who wants me dead??