Chapter 57

-Ayla POV-

Well that was a terrible nights sleep. I had been trying all night but obviously I was supposed to tired today and not feel good so yay. I did manage to go and get Lily this morning though as I didn't hate her just because I couldn't sleep. Hey!!! New idea mabe I should call Carlisle, I mean he is a doctor so maybe I have insomnia or something like that. Well at least there would be a reason.

Breakfast was completely and utterly boring!!!! You would have thought that there would be something interesing happen but no, for once the boys don't talk. They just sat there politely saying how nice it was that they could be here and all of that rubbish. I think that one of my vamps have scared them, I would soon sort that out though once I find out who it was.

God I'm so tired!!!!!!! That'll have to wait until later as right now I am going to take Lily to have a movie day with me in the home cinema, maybe then I'll get some sleep.

____________________________________________________________

Sorry about waiting for the update but my kindle broke and I had to wait for the new one. Any comments about what people would like to happen would be nice as well, no promises that they will all happen though.

Charlotte xxx