jet black (+)

(+) means smut woah whaat

no one reads this book anymore but oh well i have cool stuff planned for it and im gonna finish it (its not going to be very long, 25 chapters maybe?)

please please comment as much as you can throughout! 

-

Some wild curls fell in front of the girl's eyes and she groaned for (what it felt like the hundredth that evening). Michael was coming over for dinner and her mother was freaking out, everything had to be perfect.

"Mãe (Mom), Michael doesn't care about all this. All he wants his food and a bed to sleep in, seriously." Ophelia sighed and adjusted the chairs once again. They were leaving for their weekend camping trip the next morning (saturday) so Michael was staying the night at Ophelia's.

"Ophelia, you are stepping over the line today, do what you're told and do not complain." Her mother's strict voice was heard and Ophelia rolled her eyes because she knew her mother couldn't see her from the kitchen.

"Should I be worried you're getting this worked up over a teenager?" Ophelia's dad asked and chuckled as he watched his wife place the food on the table just in time for the doorbell to ring.

"I'll get it." Ophelia said loudly just in time to stop her mother from running to the door.

The girl tried to keep her curls out of her face as she walked to the door after rolling her eyes when her mother wasn't looking. Ophelia opened the door and almost choked on her own spit when Michael stood in front of her, his previously dirty blond hair was now jet black. "Oh my God." She whispered and blinked to make sure she wasn't hallucinating.

"You hate it, don't you? I knew it would be a sudden change but my brother-" The nervous boy in front of her rambled while his chubby fingers ran through his now dark hair.

"Mikey, I love it. It looks so good, fuck. I'm so turned on right now-"

"Baby, I think your parents are in the other room." Michael chuckled and let himself in after pecking Ophelia's cheek.

"I know, gotta put myself together." A smile made its way onto her lips but it didn't last long because her mother appeared the second Ophelia closed the front door shut.

The middle aged woman wiped her hands on the apron that was wrapped around her waist before smiling brightly. "Michael! So nice to finally meet you, Ophelia has told us so much about you."

"What? No, I haven't-"

"Cala-te, Ophelia. (Shut up, Ophelia)" Her mother spoke through a smile as she glared at Ophelia.

Those pretty eyes Michael was infatuated with rolled and Ophelia groaned as quietly as possible. Her hair was in its natural state, curly and wild, getting all over her eyes and making her blink angrily every time.

"Let's move this to the kitchen, dinner's served." The fake soft voice belonging to Ophelia's mother broke the silence and Michael nodded before following the woman to the kitchen.

Ophelia intertwined her pinky with Michael's and almost melted when the pretty pale boy sent her a gorgeous smile.

"We're just having grilled ribs for dinner, hope you like it." Michael nodded and smiled at the older woman's words, he knew she was very strict and a bit mean even to Ophelia but Michael needed to be polite.

"It's lovely, Mrs. Santos." The newly black haired boy assured and his gaze fell on the man sitting at the head of the table.

"So, this is the famous Michael, uh?" A man with dark hair and tanned skin raised from the chair and extended his hand for Michael to shake. "I've heard lots 'bout ya." His speech had a slight accent and Michael found it adorable because he could notice the same accent on Ophelia sometimes.