Chapter 2 (WHOO! AN UPDATE)

(Ermahgerd, it's been QUITE A WHILE. Welp, this was inspired by an actual (theoretical) conversation I had with one of my friends!) 

Poor, poor Kuro was in his room, doing his World Geography homework while one of his brothers was watching... something on TV. Kuro only heard bits of it, the rest merely muffled sounds. 

"He's going, going, going...! IT'S A TOUCHDOWN!" The television sounded from the room next to his. 

Touch down...? Who's touching down? DOWN WHERE?! Kuro thought to himself, shuddering. I'm not okay with this! 

Kuro tapped his pencil against his chin as he thought for a moment, focusing now on his homework once again. After answering a couple of the questions, and more muffled noise from the room next door, he finally made out something else. 

"Oh, it's a touchback," a disappointed voice sighed. 

First a 'touch down' then a 'touch back'...? Touching back WHERE? Why's he touching everything!? Does this guy have Obsessive Compulsive Disorder?  The black-haired boy sighed aloud and put his pencil down. This REALLY makes me wonder what the heck Haise's watching... 

The next thing Kuro could make out was only a couple words, "The quarterback..." 

A 'quarter back'?! I understand a quarter has a head, but that doesn't mean it has a back... I don't think.... DOES a quarter have a back? I haven't really thought about that before... I guess if a quarter has a head and a tail, it must have a back SOMEWHERE, right? Kuro thought. 

---

(MIght continue this kinda thing? Meh, tell me what you think :P)