scout x lexi (the sounds of dying chickens)

it was a sunny day on the training course when soldier ordered everyone too run laps and lift weights. "RUN FASTER MAGGOTS! SCOUT WHY ARENT YOU RUNNING?" he screamed loud enough to make ones ears bleed. "CAUSE I ALREADY DID THEM" scout screech with his man-child voice (please dont hurt me). banana and lexi were like the only females on the entire team. banana was a friendly young lady. she worked as a mini kanine force unit for the team. two of her dogs were blind so it was a chalange for her. lexi is a mini soldier. a rough-n-tough young gal that felt emotional towards scout. or as banana called him 'scoot'. scout hated her for that reason only. scout secretly has feelings for lexi but would never let anyone else know. a day later scout was talking to medic. "uh doc i have something that i can like only trust you with" he said walking through the doors. "go tell engi or spy zen you know zat i vont be zat helpful ven it comes to secrets" medic said organizing animal medicine for the dogs and birds and raccoons. "they both told me to leve them to their work." scout said holding paper. "vat are you holding herr scout?" he said turning around. "ugh i have a crush on someone and im emmbarresed about it..." he said scratching the back of his neck. banana barged in the doors. "YO DOC I NEED SOME SYRINGES" she yelled observing the room. whats going on. "im screwed" he said huddling on the ground "you have a crush on lexi dont you." "yes" he said starting to cry. "aight well just tell her she'll love you for life." she said with the opm face. "also give her a dead chicken and she'll kiss ya" she said walking out the door winking. scout jumped up and sprinted out sending papers flying. "DUMKOPF" medic screamed after scoot. he barged into lexis room while she was doing her nails. "i love you" he said throwing a chicken at her. and missing by a long-shot. "scout... do you really feel that about me?" she said getting up and walking towards him. "uh yes" he replied starting to sweat. she swiftly wrapped her arms around him and kissed him. banana slowly opened the door and saw everything. she took out her camera and snapped a picture leaving after that. after that day the two lived in secret. or did they...?

medic and banana knew.

there you go. it was so hard writing this cause i hate scoot. boi.