Memory Lane

-4-

- Seoyeon's POV -

"Remember this place?" Yoona opened the car door keeping her eyes on me. The minute I set my eyes on the building. My stomach twisted. "Come on," Yoona grabbed my hand. Joyously stepping towards the well-structured club.

We went through a grey door into a two story building that was filled with drunk people, bathed in bright lights and the smell of alcohol. The smell immediately gave me nostalgia.

Walking passed the dancing people with drinks in the air. Yoona pulled me along to the booths on the top floor. I felt nervous as I walked up the steps to the top floor. Overlooking the place.

Flashes of memories, events appeared in my mind like a scattered photo album. This place was full of memories. Memories of my past. My past with him. This was the place where we would have our fun.

Laying my eyes on the dance floor I could see us swaying to the music. Him gripping my sides as I grinded on his front. Creating tension and frustration. Walking away when he would whisper, "I'm getting hot." I turned back giving him a triumph smirk, continuing out. Leaving him in his state that I purposely put him into.

"Stop being dazed and enjoy." Yoona pulled me, prompting me back to reality. "I shouldn't be here I have a boyfriend." I looked around the place full of single people. There are some random people having made out sessions in other booths. I used to do that.

"And I have a dog. He needs me too." Yoona placed her hand on her heart like it was the most emotional moment in the world. I just chuckled lightly at her acting skills.

"So tell me about that Chanyeol guy." Yoona leaned forward in her spot abandoning her role.

"Why want to steal him from me?" I raised a brow.

"I mean, I thought about it." She shrugged like it's nothing new.

"He's good to me." Just talking about him makes me miss him around.

"Is he better than that guy...?"

"What guy?" I asked back even though I knew exactly who she was referring to. Yoona did know about Baekhyun but I never told her who he was or what he looked like. All she knew was what I told her.

"The one that you would always run off into the night with, he was a troublemaker," Yoona crossed her arms over her chest.

"You would always ditch me for him," She scoffed.

"Sorry..." I gave her a small smile.

"Sorry, I was stupid." I thought.

Sitting in silence for a few seconds. I realized we came to the club to have no drinks in our possession.

"I will get us drinks." I told Yoona when I stood up to walk to the stairs. "Get me something light," She yelled over the increase loud music. I nodded at her, heading down the steps carefully.

I wove my way through the crowded, sweaty bodies that pushed against me. Invading my personal space. The bar was in my sight now.

I ordered two drinks as I sat down on the chair that had just freed up.

"Kim Seoyeon." I heard a familiar voice next to me. His smile captured my undivided attention

"Oh Sehun." I just stared at him.

He was one of the guys Baekhyun would hang out with. Out of all of them he was the only one I was really close with. What is this now a trip down memory lane?

"It's been a long time." He smirked, playfully.

"It really has." I threw back the same smirk.

"Aren't you going to give me a kiss?" He teased.

"Not in this lifetime." I laughed.

"Still hard to get." He chuckled lightly. Running his fingers through his hair. He leaned closer to me.

"When did you get back?" He took a sip of his drink.

"Yesterday but I'm not staying long." I informed him.

"Why? We need to catch up." He smirked again. I rolled my eyes, Oh Sehun hasn't changed.

"Stop." I pushed his shoulder, playfully. "I only came for my sister's wedding after that I headed back to LA to my boyfriend." Why did I have to add on the boyfriend part?

"Boyfriend? Don't tell me that-"

"No, not him." I immediately said earning a confused expression from the usual stoic Sehun. Nonetheless, he didn't proceed to question me.

"He's lucky..." He softly spoke into his cup, downing another one.

"Did you miss me?" I tilted my head at him. "Honestly, I did," He shifted his gaze to mine locking onto me.

"A lot." I froze as I locked mine onto his. There is something about his gaze.

"Well, this is unexpected." I didn't have to look up at the newcomer to know exactly who it was. A smile graced his lips as he stepped forward and wrapped his arm around Sehun, grasping his shoulder tightly.

"Yeah, what a coincidence." His voice was laced with annoyance and sarcasm. Sehun visibly shrugged out his friend's grasp.

"Taeyeon's here, she is looking for you." Baekhyun voiced to me turning his head away from his intense staring contest with Sehun. Feeling his intense stare stationed on my being.

I shifted uncomfortably in my spot at the bar. I contemplated on the notion of leaving the two behind in their intense competition. I decided to pull myself out of the equation, quickly submerging into the crowd.

- Sehun's POV -

I focus my attention onto Seoyeon until she disappears into the crowd. Baekhyun shifts his eyes onto me, containing a glint of jealousy. "Stay away from her." His eyes narrowed.

I lightly chuckled, "You know you should stop with the whole possession thing. It's not a good look for you."

Baekhyun clicked his tongue, "Sehun please you know what I am capable of."

He smirked, placing his hands into his pockets. "All I know you are capable of is manipulation."

He doesn't give a damn about anyone but himself. What does he hope to accomplish from this? He already ruined her.

"True but at least I can get what I want." He smirked walking into the crowd of dancing people.

"Asshole..." I whispered into my cup. Drinking the whole contents in one go. The bitterness danced on my tongue.

I called the bartender over, "Another please." I looked over my shoulder.

I saw that he disappeared into the crowd of people.

-

Did you guys see the concert? Lord give me strength. Kai has me looking his way. I guess I just have to accept the fact that I will never have a real bias in Exo. They are just all too much to handle. Happily wreaked by these men.

Seoyeon is having a trip down memory lane. What do you think of Baekhyun and Sehun's conversation?

-EnicaTwins