Chapter 2

Dedicated to Princesss1227 thank you so much for everything! And all you ardi fans out there, please check out her works! Amazing doesn't even begin to describe it.

The road to the boys' dorm was paved with mischief and ofcourse the over-bearing smell of the most expensive cologne! The cobblestone path with its warm yellow street-lights was a piece of histroy in the midst of the modern shops that lined either of the sides. At every corner were bikes hot out of recent magazines and cars made for racing. This street was the haven to every playboy, and its richness in antique only added to its allure.

The girls were playfully teasing each other. Their cheery mirth contagious to passerbys. Soon the street was enveloped in happiness and it seemed too initmate not to share secrets anymore. Even the background was a sunset throwing the sky into a splash of crimson red in a blend of orange, the colour of unadulterated love! 

"Lena! Ma cherie, that was amazing! You have such proficient skills in the pranking department! Did you do this often before?"

She played it off coolly, trying not give away any part of her past.

"Darling my middle name is drama. I am a magnet attracting trouble, it is kind of impossible not to master it when I'm always smacked down in the middle of these kinds of messes. Also haven't you heard of it here, downtown where every old lady is an orthodox pig that needs to be taught a lesson?"

For a moment, they thought she was being serious but then her face broke into a small smile and then a wink. She let out an escaped laugh and the girls took an instant liking to her snarky, sarcastic attitude. She would make the perfect addition to their posse. This one ladies and gentlemen was a keeper, she had the right amount of sass coupled with a killer figure, it just made the girl more desirable if anything.

"Scar where did you find this one? Her temper could singe off a guy's brows. She's the perfect match to Adrien's laidback attitude, I wonder if they would blow off the roof if we put them together..."

Scarlett just looked at Elsa trying to assess how such a crude comment could be passed so casually, infront of a stranger. Her feelings were plain audible to even a deaf doorknob!  And it hadn't been long since the scandalous separation.  A few stray treacherous whispers still lounged about in the gossip mill. Elsa had been torn apart by his lack of concern but Lena seemed to be impervious to it all; joking it off as though it were just another passing phase. But Scarlett knew Elsa better, and something about her actions screamed contempt.

"Have you ever thought maybe I don't have a short temper, just a quick reaction to bullshit?"

"Touche!"

Still plagued by the thoughts, they entered a quiet road sheltered by widespread canopies and Lena held her breath. This was a side of the city she had never seen. Paris was a universe whole and entire unto herself, hollowed and fashioned by history; so she seemed like a still picture out of a Victor Hugo novel with her towering buildings, massive cathedrals,  grand boulevards and ancient winding medieval streets - as vast and indestructible as nature itself. (Anne Rice)

"Julien's heritage is rich and we believe he is one of the descendants of the royals. He however won't speak a word about it. Honestly, how else can someone acquire such properties?" said Elsa.

If looks could kill Elsa should have been a fine pile of ash, courtesy of the glaring looks Scarlett was giving her. But she  just stuck her tongue out playfully like a child. And that just pushed Scarlett over the edge. Fuming, she chased Elsa yelling out hoards of profanities that would leave any sensible lady appalled and Lena coughing in the dust but she didn't mind until she figured out, she was utterly lost.

She tried to trace the bread-crumb trail of footsteps they had left behind but had dettered from her path when she saw a lonely figure sitting beside a marble fountain, water lapping his slender fingers. She hadn't mean to give him a fright, but when she went and tapped his shoulder to ask for directions he toppled over; into the water dragging her along with him.

The guy had chestnut blonde hair, illuminated by the sun it looked suspiciously similar to hay. She suppressed her laughter when she that he looked positively livid, especially since there was an extensive audience gathered around them. He pushed her off him in disgust and attempted to stand before slipping in again head-first, crashing his lips onto hers. She let out an inaudible gasp, he had stolen her first kiss!

Her cheeks flamed in embarassment, freckles apparent in the limelight while their audience just watched the show put on in mute before placing bets on who would be the first to spontaneously combust. Completely soaked, she slowly steadied herself, before lending a hand to help the person up. His disdain for her was clear when he stepped out refusing to acknowledge her presence.

"I don't know who you are, but that  was plain inexcusable. Since it as clear as daylight that you are new here, you will help me and we will consider the debt settled. Those guys staring at us, want a show, and you will help me give them one."

She nodded.  He bent down shielding her body with his, cupping her face he brought his lips down gently caressing hers. His thumb brushed her cheeks and the other arm snaked around her waist, locking her in place. He bit her lower lip asking for permission and she opened her mouth slightly and his tongue delved in, making her toes curl in pleasure. He finally let go of her after what seemed like an eternity and she touched her lips in surprise.

"If you guys are done in your blatant display of affection, Adrien has places to be!" His harsh tone wounded her pride. Lena looked down in shame but at least she knew his name now...

"Julien! Adrien!" Elsa hugged the two guys and then she saw Lena,  her face looked angelic when apologetic " I see you have met Lena my new dorm mate, she's the one I told you guys about..."

To say the guys looked shell-shocked would be an understatement. Julien shrugged off his coat and handed it over to Lena. She immediately donned it, relieved for the warmth it provided. Scarlett and another guy, whom she would later learn is Cedric came jogging and the guys high-fived each other. She felt like an outsider intruding upon a family reunion before they all pulled her into a group hug.

"So the old lady is in the dump? I guess we three musketeers have another damsel in distress to save. Cherie, just saying, next time not a crone. I like mine pretty and young!" Adrien said playfully.

They all laughed and got into Julien's car, driving out into the night with songs on their lips and hands enterwined with each other.

-----------------------

What do you guys think?

Vote! Comment! Fan!

Until next time ;)

PS: If you notice any errors please let me know. Thank you so much :)