"Enter Name"

A young man stands alone on a nice summer day on the thirteenth of April

A young man stands alone on a nice summer day on the thirteenth of April. He seems to be agitated by his phone for some reason. Looks like hes taking care of some serious business. Maybe it's best if we leave him alone for now...

No! it's way to early to go on and skip this very important and plot changing chapter now! We'd miss some really important stuff!

With that being said, lets take a look at this young man, shall we not?

As was previously mentioned, he looks very aggravated about the event that is taking place on his small gray electronic device, or his SGED, as he likes to call it. It looks like he is messaging one of his friends, now that you take a better look at his SGED. It also appears he is a fairly high ranking member of the Bee Scouts, an organized group of lads or lass' who are all about getting right down to beeswax.

Yet, after all of this juicy info, you still don't know his name. Well, according to the Bee Scouts handbook, it appears here on page 69 that learning a new fellows name is one of the highest priorities of taking care of some serious beesnest- er, you mean business.

"==> Enter Name"

A/N: It's here everybody! It's finally here! jeez, this took a long time to make, just because of school and whatever. I hope you guys enjoyed this first page, and don't worry, they will be longer and have more art later on, i just wanted to get this party started! So lets celebrate!!! YAAAAAY!                 -AC