-8-

Philippines POV:
He twirled me around endlessly around the Halloween themed gym. The music, all throwbacks, soared above everyone and drowned their conversations. James spoke to me without words, simply touching my hand or smiling at me made me fill up with this unfamiliar feeling- desire.
I wanted to be with him. I wanted him to take his mask off.
I wanted him to love me.

I felt a tug at my sleeve as James pulled me across the gym to the stairs and onto the roof.
"I thought we could talk here, you looked kinda sweaty anyways."
"Oh, did I? And thank you!"
He smiled and I felt butterflies in my stomach.
"So, you finally met me. It's crazy to think we only started talking a month ago."
"Yeah. Your different than I thought."
He tensed up.
"Oh! Not in a bad way! Your suave, cool, smell nice, funny, and hot. I think."
He smiled at me
"Kinda like Dan Howell. Thee suavest, coolest, funny person ever. Amiright?"
"Yeah," he laughed.

Danny boys POV:

Oh Phil, I wish I could tell you. I wish I could scream "PHIL I LOVE YOU AND I AM DAN HOWELL AND YOU FANGIRL OVER ME AND I FANGIRL OVER YOU BUT YOU DON'T KNOW THAT AND PHIL I LOVE YOU SO MUCH BUT I AM AFRAID YOU WILL ONLY LOVE ME FOR DAN AND I ALMOST TOLD YOU BUT I CAN'T PLEASE HELP ME PHIL."

It's a burden, to not be able to tell someone you love them.