Ch.5~~~~M-m-mom???!!!~~~~

~~Laurence's POV~~

Y/n looked at aphmau and froze for a few seconds just then she passed out. "Laurence why did she pass out!!!!!!!" Aphmau asked freaking out."I dont know" Laurence replied you and Aphmau ran to get kawaii~Chan and Zoey. You picked up y/n bridel style and stared into her
e/c and then he kissed 💋 her. (Your welcome all you Laurence fans) 
You brought her to the tree house and layed her in her bed.

~~~Kul' Zak's POV~~~

You saw the blue haired gaurd running over with a boy with sandy blonde hair he looked around my sister's age. "I am Levin the lord of Phoenix Drop and this is my head gaurd Dante. What is your buisness here." He asked in a rush. "We would like to see y/n" you said with no emotion. "Ummmm........
W-well............umm......
s-s-she.....h-had a accident...."Levin said stuttering and with his eye's watering. "WHAT!!!!!" we all yelled in since beside Levin and Dante. We calmed down and took deep breath's. "So can we see her...." asked Esmund like he was about to cry. "Yes you may see her. DANTE!!!...."replied Levin. "Yes Lord Levin" asked Dante "Can you walk escort these men to y/n" replied Levin.

~~~~time skip to tree house~~~~

"Y/N" you yelled and ran over to her. Their was a lady with charcoal hair and carmel eye's she said "Hi I'm aphmau dont worry she's just in a coma she'll be fine." you turned around looking at y/n."Hey guy's can we talk." asked Esmund. Youwalked over to Esmund, Enki, and Menphia.

"Guy's you noticed that girl look's like Irene right" asked Esmund. You, Enki, and Menphia nodded in agreement "But guy's she doesn't remember that she's Irene so we can't tell her."you replied. Enki, Esmund, and Menphia nodded.

As you walked away you asked "Can i have time alone with my sister" Everybody left. A tear fell down your cheek and landed on her chest. You looked over at her wound and you rubbed her arm.

............Then out of nowhere there was a bright flash and...........

Cliffhanger Muaahahah I know I know I am so evil hope you enjoyed ~~~~~Ariella~Chan Out.  😄💖