17

Chapter is kind of long.😬

Odell

I knew that if I wanted to get things back how they were that and if I wanted my family back, I needed to get rid of Bree. Once and for all. Since she just got back into town from traveling, I called her over so I could talk to her.

I waited for about ten minutes before she finally walked in the door. I sat down on the couch and she walked over to me.

"Hey ." She said.

"Hey Bree." I said. "Sit."

She sat down on the couch and I sighed.

"The reason why I called you over is to talk to you about our relationship, both as friends and work wise."

She sat her purse on the coffee table and nodded.

"Alright. What about it?"

"Look, basically I can't work with you anymore or continue this friendship."

She sighed and rolled her eyes. "Why not? What's up?"

"I think it's for the best." I said.

"This is about Victoria huh?" She asked.

"Yes it is."

"I still don't see what you see in her. She's insecure and jealous."

"She's insecure because of your ass."

"Oh please, this is not just about me. You know you wanted me Odell, just as bad as I wanted you." She scooted over towards me and placed her hand on Jr. I removed her hand and got up.

"This is what Victoria was talking about. I knew it."

She sucked her teeth. "So what? Fuck her! You knew since we were kids, I've liked you." She folded her arms. "And yes, I did try to reclaim what was supposed to be mines from the start."

I sighed and pinched the bridge of my nose. "So you were just trying to sabotage my marriage all along? What in the hell is wrong with you?"

She rolled her eyes. "Get out." I said. She glared at me and stood up. I walked over to the door and held it open for her. "Get the fuck out."

"Fine." She said with an attitude. She grabbed her things and started to walk towards the door.

"Your not walking fast enough for me." I said.

She sped up and walked out of the door. I closed it and locked it behind her before walking back upstairs.

Victoria

So it's been almost almost a month since I've been home and I have to be honest and say I miss Odell very much. But I wasn't ready to go home yet. Today we found out the gender of the baby and Odell and I were shopping for the baby.

There were so many things to choose from and I was about to splurge on baby stuff. "This is cute." I said pointing to the black crib. "What do you think?" I asked.

"It's whatever you want baby." He shrugged.

I half smiled and continued to browse through the different cribs, strollers, and car seats. I didn't see anything I liked so we left out and decided to go and get something to eat. I was going to head home but Odell insisted I come and that he'd pay. I was still upset with him but I wasn't turning down free food.😂

We had lunch and we headed back to the truck. He helped me in before closing the door and running over to his side to get in. We both put on our seat belts before he headed back to our house. I wasn't staying home at the moment but I still had to get a few things from the house.

Odell

"Do you know when you'll be back home?" I asked watching Victoria get a few more of her things.

"No, I don't know." She sighed. "Besides, it hasn't been that long since I left. We still need some time apart."

"I know but I miss you and the kids."

"We miss you too, but you have to get yourself together first. When I come home, I want to come home for good." She said.

"Understandable." I sighed.

I really want my family back home but I knew that Victoria was going to come home only if I got my shit together. Over the past month I've been doing just that and hopefully soon, my wife and kids will come back home.

I heard someone pull up in front of the house and heard their car door slam.

"Who's that?" Victoria asked before looking out of the window. "Oh hell no."

"What?" I got up and walked over to where she was. I looked out the window, only to see Bree walking up to the front door. I didn't know why she was here or  what she wanted, but she needed to leave.

Victoria walked out of our room and made her way down the stairs. I followed her all the way down and we walked to the front door. V opened the door and cut straight to the point.

"What are you doing here?" She asked.

"Oh, its you." Bree frowned. "Look, I'm not here for you, I'm here for Odell."

"And what in the hell could you possible want with my husband?"

"I'd rather keep this between him and I. Now excuse me." She tried walking past Victoria.

"Back your ass up! This isn't your house and you can't come over when you feel like it."

"Look bitch. I'm not in the mood for your shit today. So move." She pushed Victoria aside waltzed in.

"Odell! Where are you?" I heard Bree say.

I walked around the corner and Victoria was clearly pissed off. "Really Odell?" Victoria asked.

"Don't start V. I didn't even know that she was coming over here. I cut her ass off a month ago."

"You hear that? He doesn't want anything to do with you anymore. Bye Felecia." Victoria said.

"He doesn't have a choice anymore! Im pregnant with his baby." She said showing us two positive pregnancy tests.
I looked at Victoria and she looked hurt.

"Victoria." I grabbed her hand and she jerked away from me.

"Get your hands off of me!" She said walking away.

"She's lying Victoria. We never had sex." Bree smirked in satisfaction and I could tell she was enjoying this."Why in the hell are you doing this?" I asked Bree.

"My first doctor's appointment is tomorrow." She said before walking out of the house.

Do you guys think that Bree is really pregnant?😦

Did Odell have sex with Bree?😬

What do you think is going to happen next?🤔