(7)

Editing is on hold at the moment, or it's very slowly being edited (meaning a chapter a month most likely) as I'm struggling with college as it is and writing/editing is just taking up too much of my time. This chapter may not fit in with the end of last chapter, but it should as I've edited last chapter to hopefully fit in with this. Some stuff might not make sense, and hopefully it will all be sorted out soon once I sort myself out.

Thanks for understanding, and thanks for reading.

Lauren woke up feeling refreshed and extremely happy. The rush of having her brother back after five years hadn't worn out yet and it wouldn't for a long time, she had missed him too much for the excitement to go after a couple days.

Forgetting she was on the sofa she rolled over, but Lauren found herself surprised. She should have fallen on the floor, not still able to feel a soft material under her. Opening her eyes, Lauren now knew why she felt so comfortable, she was in her bed. Liam must have brought her up after she fell asleep during their second movie, after the day they had she was dead on her feet so Lauren wasn't surprised she fell asleep so early.

She felt bad that Liam had to sleep on the sofa again, he had to spend five years on a rubbish jail cell bed and he hadn't complained about not getting the comfy bed he deserved after he was released. The guilt disappeared as soon as it went though as she had ordered for his furniture to be delivered this afternoon and he would get the comfy bed he deserved, she had ordered a nice memory foam mattress for him that she was sure he would love. 

People would scold her for spending so much on her brother when she had a baby on the way, but she couldn't help it. She had more than enough anyway due to the money she got from her parents who were also part of the gang Liam was in, she was thankful that the gang got so much money because now she was living a good lifestyle, but part of her just really hated the gang for what it did to Liam.

Checking the time, she realised she had a few minutes to spare before she had to get out of bed and do her morning routine. She didn't have work for the next two weeks, when she found out she was pregnant she had phoned up and asked for her time off, glad that she had an understanding boss. When she had her baby though, she was going to quit. She didn't want to, but she wanted to spend the most time she could with her child. 

After she got out of bed, she went down stairs once she had made herself decent and went into the kitchen to start breakfast. She knew her brother was still asleep by the loud snoring coming from the living room and she chuckled to herself, he never changed.

I need to go shopping, she thought to herself when she opened the fridge and saw she had hardly any food left. Having her brother round had surely made a dent in the food stock, but she didn't care. 

Humming a tune, she set to work on making breakfast for the two. Halfway through stirring the eggs a knock on the door startles her. She wasn't expecting anyone, was Liam? She thought whilst walking towards the door, Liam didn't even wake up from the sound, he just turned over from the sound. Lauren didn't get to watch him fall off the sofa though because the person at the door knocked again and she carried on to get it. 

She heard the thump of his body hitting the floor and a yelp, Lauren shook her head at Liam’s stupidity and opens the door. Her smile wipes off her face when she sees who it is though. Why was he there? Was he going to do what he said in her dream, tell her to get rid of her baby?

''Sebastian, what are you doing here?'' Lauren spoke with a hint of surprise, proud with herself for not showing the pain she felt by just his presence. He smiled at her, but a small glint of discomfort settled in his eyes.

''I need to speak with Liam, he is still he-''

''Lauren, who the fuck is at the door at the time of morn- Oh, hey Seb?'' Liam cut's Sebastian of when he heard her talking to someone at the door. He cut himself off though when he saw who was at the door. Liam raised an eyebrow at his best mate and soon to be boss in question, wondering why he came so early.