♡mommy Star☆

the next day☆

Marcospov:
Marco get uppp!! Mommy made you brakfast!

M-mommy? Did she seriously call herself mommy? I can't help but laugh hard she's taking this seriously?! Boy that girl must be from another dimension! Coming m-mommy! Hahaha! I walk downstairs to see a baby bottle on a plate I laugh more
um..sta-mommy..where brakfast?
There! Your a baby Marco babies don't eat breakfast like normal you drink bottles! She giggled and blushes and me handing the bottle to me okay. I look at the bottle and stair back at her
Come here Marco she sits down on the couch and pats on her lap. I walk over to her and she turns me around sits down in her lap I blush hard..then she sticks the bottle in my mouth I blush harder hoping no one ever sees me...I start to duck on the bottle and soon I taste something sweet and warm like..warm cake..with milk heated up I have to admit I liked the flavor of it my eyes started to feel heavy she started laying down and turned me so my head was on her lap she ran her fingers though my hair still feeding me like a baby. After a few minutes I closed my eyes and grabbed the bottle my self doing it myself she just rubs my tummy it felt nice to be babyed. After a few more minutes I realized what she and I was doing this who situation..I blush and drop the bottle on me, making it spill on my hoodie I pout a little I just got theses out if the wash..I was sad..kinda weird to get so sad over a spill I guess..
Oh Marco don't be sad it's just a mess I can take care of it. She smiles at me and picks me up over her shoulder holding my bottom with one hand and the other on my back. Star is really strong..she can lift me up! She takes me to her room and lays me down on my back on her bed. She unzips my hoodie and takes off my grey shirt underneath I blush hard she stair at my stomach for a while and smiles at me then she bends down low to my stomach I blush hard, I can feel her breath on my stomach. She puts her lips right on my stomach and blows hard she gives me a raspberry! I laugh hard blushing then she starts kissing my tummy I blush hard and bite my lip it really tickled for a minute then it felt good...s-star..
Yes baby?
Ahhh! She called me baby! Why did you do that..?
Because your so cute when you blush and laugh and you're cute little tummy here is adorable too!
I look away smiling and blushing you know how weird this is right?
Kinda but I know you like it.
Well..kinda..I like-how you made the cake bottle..
And you liked the tummy kisses and me feeding you??
I blush hard not wanting to look at her n-
Hmm?
Y-yes...i-i liked it...
I know. She smiles at me and kisses my stomach aging and kisses more and more going up to my chest leaving a mark she didn't know..she stops after a minute and I have a couple of hickys on my stomach and chest I was okay with it..it don't knew though..oh well..hey star..can..i have a shirt...? I'm kinda cold..
Yes you can baby! Be right back!
Okay! M-mommy...