Chapter 3 '' A Relationship with Tom''

Key: 

(Y/F/F) = Your favorite food.

(SORRY FOR THE LACK OF UPDATES)

''W-what Tom...?'' (Y/N) said, ''You can slap me for saying this but....I love you.....'' Tom said.

(Y/N) was surprised. ''....Tom I.....I....'' (Y/N) said. 

Tom Looked away,blushing. ''I'm sorry....'' Tom said.

(Y/N) Kisses Tom on cheek ''I love you too!~'' (Y/N) said. Tom smiled, Tom then Hugged (Y/N), (Y/N) blushed Because he still didn't have a shirt on, Someone then knocked on the door. ''Come it'' Tom said, It was Matt ''Hey Tom, me and Edd are goin-'' Matt stopped.''Did you Guys Do the Do?'' (MATT PLZ NO) ''W-what?! No!'' Tom said, ''Anyway, me and Edd are going to the store, do you need anything?'' Matt asked. ''Umm, Smirnoff please'' Tom said, ''what about you (Y/N)?'' asked Matt. ''Umm...(Y/F/F),Please.'' (Y/N) said. ''Alright, We will be back'' Matt said, as he walked away closing Tom's door.

(LATER)

Tom had his clothes back on, finally. (Y/N) and Tom sat on the couch and watched The children.

(Y/N) Snuggled Tom, Tom smiled, Just then (Y/N)'s phone,(Y/N) picked it up ''Hello?'' (Y/N) said, ''Hello My love~'' a Norwegian Voice said, ''You?! What do you want?'' (Y/N) said, ''I just wanted to say Hello to my perfect little cupcake~'' The Voice said, ''Leave me alone! I am with someone else now!'' (Y/N) said as she hung up, ''Who was it?'' Tom asked. ''My Ex,Tord...Ever since I broke up with him,He has been begging me to come back.'' (Y/N) said.