Meeting the Billionaire Part 1

"What are you doing and who are you?"
Stuttering i answered him"My name is Ashlyn Banks and im looking for Mr Wells"
"That's me" he answered still frowning. He didn't look that old just in his middle 30's with a bald middle on his head dressed in a grey suit.
After we moved into his office he motioned for me to sit and went straight to the point
"Well Ms Banks what can i help you with?"
"Um i would like to meet Mr Grey " i said, "Sorry that wouldn't be possible im afraid he's not in but you can talk to me" he said
"I am here to talk about the claim your company is posting on my land, that land is owned by me snd i have the legal papers to prove it"
Looking bored he replied"Ms Banks, our company owns lot of lands could you be more specific?"
"The land in the city on which an orphanage is built on"bringing out the pictures and legal papers of the land i showed him"this one"
"Ms Banks im afraid this land is ours by right, we had bought it and have the legal papers including the government's approval which you seem to be lacking on your legal tender"
"But-
"Im afraid there is nothing more i can do for you Ms Banks please move the children of the land for we will be working on it in the nearest future. Thank you for your time, you may leave now"
Feeling dejected and downcast i quietly left his office just thinking of how i would tell the children the news not looking until i bumped into someone and was in on the brink of falling when two strong arms caught me and i was pulled into two pools of beauriful deep icy blue eyes that were leading to a perfectly straight nose and plump pink lips that made me weak from the thought of kissing them matched to a certain handsome face and a mop of Brown on his head smoothed down to look thick and nice that belonged to a man.
This guy is freaking hot i thought to myself. It was then i realised that i was still in the arms of the handsome stranger and he was smirking down at me but when i tried to pull away he wouldn't let go. Irritated i turned towards him"let me go"which he replied with "why should i?"
Annoyed but flustered from his deep and masculine voice i used my strength and provided more space in between us ignoring the tingles i felt shoot up my hands"let me go please....i have other places to be" "I'll let you go if you tell me your name beautiful"
Blushing like a lovesick teenager i answered him"its Ashley" "Nice to meet you Ashley, my name is Asher" "Nice to meet you but if you'll excuse me i have other places to be"i replied trying to move. Fortunately he let me go and i was able to look at him properly and let me say daayyyummm! He looked good in his grey suit with a white button up shirt which was opened a few buttons down to expose his slightly hairy but lickable body. Snapping out of it i look up to see him checking me out as well with a smirk and i think approval? in his eyes, clearing my throat and mustering up a smile i say "Well it was nice meeting you Ashton goodbye" As i head to the elevator i can't shake the feeling of his eyes on me, entering the elevator i turn around to see him standing there in the same position i left him with a smirk on his face and i knew that i wouldn't be getting any sleep because i would be thinking of a certain man with icy blue eyes
********************************************************
Ashton's POV
On my way to my office door i bump into one of the most beautiful girls i have ever seen with her long brown hair cascading down her back to her brown eyes that hold shock in them up to her lips that were a rosy pink shade and the first thing i think whoa She's hot!
Recovering from my shock i put on my infamous smirk as i check her out in her casual wear of just simple jeans and a nice top and lemme tell you i like what i see. After we exchange names and she leaves i stand there for a fee minutes b4 walking towards my office with the thoughts of a certain brown eyed and haired girl in my mind.
********************************************************
So.......
How did i do?!
This is my first boy POV and i want to know what you all think about it
So please.....

Vote

Comment

Like ;)

Love you all