chapter 3

Jamie's Pov :

She was beginning to drive me insane, I knew we were mates the first time I saw her but I wasent just going to jump at her and kiss her and hug her..and keep her safe....

I wanted to do all those things but what if it felt weird, I mean she was already my new assistent, what if she thought it would be weird and bug out...

All of this was racing through my mind, I had no idea where to start, the only thing that will fix everything is....well...Layla, what with her beautiful light brown hair and sparkling ocean blue eyes, her body was beyond sexy, she had me dribbleing from when we first met to today.

I kept feeling like I couldent sleep without her last night, it was like something was triggering my actions to go and lie on her carpet....what the fuck is up with that? 

All through today she was sweet, kind, and a bloody good new assistent.

I just couldent get her off my mind, shes th ekind of girl that you could have always dreamt of, shes the kind of girl that every guy fantasises about. Shes amazing.

We will have to see what happens tomorow, we will have to see wether I have enough corage in me to ask her out *obviously you do, your me* said my inner wolf * yeah boy* I said back