VICTOR

Victor couldn't help smiling as he made his way back to his home. He had brought back Vanessa Ives from the dead. Ethan's expression would never leave Victor's mind, in that moment Victor knew that Ethan had forgiven him for not telling him about Brona Croft.
"Dr. Frankenstein!" A familiar female voice from behind called.
He turned around and saw the beautiful Freya Snow and the handsome Dorian Gray.
Victor stopped and made his way to them.
"A fine thing you did there, Victor," Dorian praised.
Victor returned the compliment with a smile.
"What are you doing tonight? Bringing more people back from the dead?" Freya joked.
Victor chuckled.
"Actually, I am extremely tired and haven't had much sleep because of staying up all the past nights to bring Vanessa back so I will probably go straight to sleep as soon as I get home," Victor replied.
"Oh, well why don't you come join us for supper? You can stay at my house tonight," Dorian inquired.
I could use a bit of company, sleep can wait.
"I would actually love that," Victor replied.

"Dorian, I don't think I have ever been disappointed with the supper at your house," Victor stated as he pushed his knife and fork together to indicate he was finished his meal.
"Amazing food for amazing guests," Dorian replied and then winked at Victor.
"Nervous for tomorrow?" Freya asked.
"Not really to be honest, it won't be the first battle I have been in," Victor replied.
"Good, I am not nervous either," Freya stated.
"Freya, you are a lady, you shouldn't be coming with us tomorrow!" Victor exclaimed.
Freya's then frowned.
"You think just because I am a lady, I cannot fight?" Freya asked.
"I don't mean it in that way, I just- "
"Stop!" Freya interrupted.
She took off the black butterfly necklace that she always wore, and an aura appeared around her, it was dark. She stood up from her seat. Dorian watched uncomfortably but did not say anything.
"Fight me," Freya demanded.
"No, I couldn't," Victor replied.
"What? Because I am a woman?" Freya asked. "Fight me!"
Victor suddenly felt the urge to attack Freya. He got up from his seat and approached the beautiful young lady.
He aimed a punch at her but she blocked it with light. A light had formed around her, like a force field and blocked Victor's attack.
"What was that?" Frankenstein asked.
"Just some of my own science," Freya flirted.
Freya placed her necklace back on and sat down again.
Victor felt a wave of tiredness consume him.
"Dorian, thank you for dinner but I am rather tired, may I be excused and go to sleep?" Victor asked.
"Of course, there is a couch in the library and some blankets there," Dorian replied.
Victor said goodnight to Freya and Dorian and made his way up to the library.
Once he entered he knew he wouldn't sleep again that night. There were so many books for him to indulge in. He had to browse all of them and find a book or two to read that night. The collection was so big that he didn't know what he would choose.
After he had spent an hour of reading a book about the unknown wonders of the human brain, he was just about to turn his light off when Freya walked in, in her nightgown and her long blonde hair loose.
"I hope I am not disturbing you," Freya said.
"Oh, well, no, I was just about to go to sleep though," Victor replied.
Victor could not stop staring at Freya, even though she was only wearing a nightgown, she looked beautiful, her pale skin radiated and her eyes seemed to glow, Victor felt like he was staring at a pretty painting, making his mind feel at ease.
Freya made her way to the couch and sat next to Victor. She took his book and placed it on the table next to the couch. Victor was lost in Freya's beautiful blue eyes but he was brought back to reality when she spoke.
"Do you think tonight will be our last night in the land of the living?" Freya asked.
Victor thought this was a bit of an odd question.
"I doubt it," Victor replied. "Why do you ask such a depressing question?"
"Well, don't you think if this is our last night, we should spend it wisely?" Freya asked.
Freya moved a tiny bit closer to Victor trying to be stealthy but Victor noticed.
Victor looked at her necklace, it almost seemed to glow.
"And how would we do that?" Victor asked.
Freya grabbed his hand and placed it on her breast.
"Maybe like this," Freya flirted.
Victor was speechless, he wasn't very experienced in that area of expertise like he was with science.
"I couldn't," Victor said.
"Yes, you can," Freya said.
Freya undid her nightgown. Victor stared at her beautiful body, it was pale and perfect. He then touched her skin and it felt like pure silk. He then kissed her softly on the neck, her scent was of lavender.
"What are you?" Victor asked.
"If I tell you, you must promise not to tell anyone," Freya said.
She then started to undo his shirts' buttons.
"I promise not tell a soul," Victor replied.
Freya then reached towards the table, where the light was still on and switched it off.

Thought I would post this as a surprise. Only 3 more chapters left! Don't forget to comment and vote :)