Chapter 4:He rules him Part-1

"What happened after that?" Charles asked.

"After that everything turned dark and I found myself on my bed next morning," Mr. Garfield told in a low tone.

"You had a bad dream. That's it!" Charles exclaimed.

" Your mother told the same thing when I conveyed the incident to her but then..." something made Mr. Garfield shut his words.
"The next day," Mrs. Garfield continued, " your father had to take on a business trip to New York for two days. He was worried to leave me alone. But I didn't paid any heed to his thoughts. He was leaving for the trip when Chris returned from his friend's birthday party. For no reason, he hugged Chris and asked him to safeguard home from everyone."

" But he didn't knew that, that 'everyone' included him too," Mr. Garfield interrupted

Mrs. Garfield progressed the revealing of the truth, "That night, due to heavy rain, the power was cut down. Chris was on the first floor, in his room. I was sitting on the sofa of our living room, admiring the black lustrous screen of our Samsung LED TV, when something sparkled in it. The TV was on, however, its plug was lying on the floor. The screen was not much clear, so I took a few steps forward. The screen depicted the scene of Chris's room. I saw Chris standing with someone. It was a young man, probably 25 years old. He was slowly coming towards the screen. It was dark inside the room. I was unable to see his face. I saw him when he came too near to the screen. Tall and evil, those black, entirely black eyes from which blood was rolling down. An evil smile on his face was alarming me that I was in danger. One of his white hand, with black long nails, pierced the TV screen and came out of it. Involuntarily, I took a few steps behind. I tromped on the steps, trying to protect my son from that evil soul.