6. Healing

Sans Pov

     After (Y/n) left, I decided to leave too before my village started to get suspicious. I went back through my woods and in mere minutes, I was back in my village. I teleported to my house and saw on my front door, some pie. Gosh, how much I missed everyone. There was a note beside the pie. I picked it up and read it.

'Hey there! Hope you like apple pie, cause some of the villagers made it for you! We care about you, you looked so bonely and injured, so we'll do our best to cheer you up!

~Love, Villagers'

     I smiled to myself. Not all wolves are bad too. I picked up the pie and felt someone tap my shoulder. I turned around to see some of the town folk. I smiled. They all came around me and gave me a group hug. They also invited me to lunch with them. Of course I told my jokes, which some of them enjoyed. Others, not so much. I knew today was going to be BONEsome.

~With You~

   After healing Sans, I went through the Neko woods to go pick up Chara again. After getting into the village, I heard the school bell and immediatley started to sprint towards the school. It took me a few minutes to get to the school and Chara immediately noticed me. She sprinted towards me. Once she was in my reach, we hugged. After we pulled away, we smiled widely at each other.
"I have a surprise for you, Chara! But wait until we get home," Chara pouts a bit, but holds your hand. You giggled and started to walk with your adopted little sister.
                                                                                   ***
     When you two get home, Chara immediately starts to ask you for the surprise. You smiled and giggled at her behavior. You closed and locked the front door.
"Come on big sister! What's the surprise?!" Chara shouted. You took out your bag. Chara was jumping up and down excitingly. You grabbed the flower crown in your bag, but didn't take it out.
"What's the magic word?~" you teased Chara, with a smirk on your face. Chara stomped her foot impatiently.
"Pleeease (Y/n)!" Chara begged, making you giggle.
"Okay, okay, here you go, Chara-chan!" You smiled as you handed the flower crown to Chara. She gasped and immediately put the flower crown on. She thanked you with a big smile on her face. Chara jumped around for a bit, then hugged you. You giggle and hug back. You then remember about meeting Sans. You release from the hug, and bend down to Chara's level. "Chara, can you keep a secret?" You asked and this made Chara's eyes widened, but she nodded anyway. You took in a deep breath. "I...met someon-"
"What?! Who was it?! Is it another Neko?! Was it a boy?~" Chara teased you at the last question. You blushed red and shook your head rapidly. Chara giggled. "Then what is it  (Y/n)?!" Chara whispered, but while also yelling. You chuckled.
"It was a wolf," you whispered very low. Chara gasped slightly.
"Really?!" Chara asked, you nod in response.
"But he was a skeleton," After that statement, Chara's attitude changed.
"You met Sans...didn't you?.." Chara simply said. It was your turn to widen your eyes. Before you could say anything, Chara said, "I know him...from a past timeline.." After that, she didn't say anything and headed off to her room. Your ears fell on your head.

Sorry...