~11~

August~Pov
"Simone?!" I called causin' all of them ta turn.

"August." She said calmly.

"Wassup." Leaning in for a hug, she hugged back befo' shruggin' ha' shoulders.

"Just spending time with my family. I'll see you later though."

"Ima still see ya tomorrow?"

"Mhmm. Later." She tried walking away but I pulled ha' back in a hug.

"She jus' someone I'm working wit' don't stress yaself. Ya look beautiful." I said ta' ha' while letting my arms hang loosely around ha' waist takin' in ha' beauty.

" I said ta' ha' while letting my arms hang loosely around ha' waist takin' in ha' beauty

"Thanks, and I'm not stressing over no one I don't own you so you can do whatever." She said making my heart drop fa' some reason. She hugged me back and walked away.

Walking back to tha' table I sat down. I was working with Lisa to schedule my tour dates and when I was you going to drop ma next album.

"Okay. So around Nov 15 - Nov 30, is what were going for?"

"Yeah. Dat seems good." I said still thinkin' bout what Simone said.

"Okay well we'll be in touch." I stood up and shook her hand.

I looked up looking for Simone and saw her standing in line.

"I thought ya wasn't feelin' her?" T said causing me ta chuckle.

" I neva said dat." I said knowing I was lyin'.

"Stop lying. I can see it all over ya face."

"So what if I am."

"I'd say that's good cause ya need a women in ya life. She can cook too shit ya better snatch ha' up befo' someone else do." He was refering ta' tha time Simone had came ta' tha studio and brought us some of the food she made.

"She care about ya, I can see it in ha eyes. She would most definitely keep ya in check too." He smirked.

I laughed and we got up walking towards them in line. They were about ta pay when I reached my arm ova them.

"I got ya." I moved them out the way and paid fa tha food.

"Thanks." They all said surprised.

" Thank you, you didn't have to do that. We could have paid." One says who I'm pretty sure was Layla, I'm not really good at names but I remember Simi showing me pics of them and telling me their names.

"It's no problem Layla." She stood there shocked, she started starin' down Simone. She noticed her staring and started walkin' towards a table near us. I lowly laughed. I was about to walk away when one of them called ma name.

"You should stay, let us get to know each other since you're going to be in Simone's life." The one I recognized as Jaylin.

"Nah. Ion wanna ruin ya day." I shook ma head smiling. They all smiled back.

"We insist." I walked over sitting next to Simone who was on tha edge and T pulled up a chair. I picked up the extra fork that was in the plastic bag and was about ta eat ha food when she slapped ma hand causing everyone ta laugh.

"Damn I just wanted a bite ya so damn mean and abusive." I fake pouted and rubbed whea' she hit me.

"That's not how you ask."

"Can I have some please?"

"No." I straight faced her making ha laugh.

"Nigga you not getting my food go order something."

"You foul." I got up acting like I was leaving. Turnin' around I looked to see if she was going ta stop me but instead she just kept eatin'.

"Bye." She waved, I knew she was tryna get unda' ma skin. She wanna be petty two can play art that game.

I went towards the line and me and T ordered. We got our food and sat back down. I sat closely near Simi purposely puttin' ma arm in ha way.

"August don't get slapped." She said before taking a sip of ha drink.

Simone~Pov
I sat and watched as Aug and T talked with everyone, they seemed to be enjoying themselves.

I reached over to get a bite of Aug's food when he hit me.

"Don't play wit me." I laughed because he was extra serious.

"Sorry." I smiled still trying to get a bite of his food.

"Simone if you'n stop playin' wit me mayne." He swatted my hands away.

"Please I'm starving."

"You must not be if ya ain't eatin'. Ya got allat' food on ya plate."

"Remember that." He stayed asking for my food, next time he better not ask cause he ain't getting shit from me. I continued eating my food, I was so concentrated I didn't realize my name was being called.

"Huh?"

"Wassup with you?" Evan asked.

"Nothing I was just concentrated on my food."

"Had me calling your name all this time. You ready?" Layla asked me.

"Yeah come on." We got up and threw our trash away. Aug came and started walking with me.

"Ya mad at me." He pouted.

"Yes. You know how much I love food."

"Who don't know, ya stay eatin'."

"But I still look good, so it don't matter." I flipped my hair.

"You shol' do." He mumbled.

"What ya doing taday anyway?" He asked.

"First shopping which were doing now, then movies and dinner. I'm thinking about going to the club, haven't been out since Nola."

"It's been two almost three months from that day, ya tellin' me all ya been doin' is goin' ta work, then straight home?"

"Yeah I work alot and I mean I'm not the outdoor type, I rather stay home than be with a bunch of randoms. Plus I get anxiety when I'm at places like that." I shrugged.

"Oh aight ya should go ta Onyx das' whea' me and tha' guys slidin' tanight'. But I'll see ya lata'. Call me if Ya decide ta come." We hugged then he kissed my cheek. He hugged everyone else then left. My cheek felt like it was on fire.

"Girlll ya cute as hell." Evan squealed.

"Mhmm she talking about That's not her man." Lay rolled her eyes.

"Lie again Simone. I really like him for you though, he cool as hell once you get to know him." Jaylin smiled at me.

"Yeah at first I thought he was kinda wierd but he cool." Evan said once again.

"Yeah I'm glad you guys met him he's a really good friend." We walked into Macy's and started shopping away. We each found something for tonight and got things that We needed.

"So I was thinking we should go to Onyx I haven't been out since Nola." I said as the lady ringed up our stuff.

"Yeah that's fine I need a drink or two I be so stressed." Jaylin nodded.

"I'm down." Layla and Evan agreed.
******************************
I missed this book so much man, I've been lacking so bad but this school shit ain't no joke and it's only November. Junior year is really hard because next year I'll be graduating from high school so I've been busy. Also with work and all that but when I get time I'll start updating more.

VOTE. COMMENT. PLEASE.❤