Special Guest

Yoongi felt someone hover over his shoulder so he looked back. The younger pulled back slowly and grinned. "Sorry, hyung. So what did the text say?"

"Something about not to take advice from you." Yoongi gave his phone to the younger one and watched him observe it, blankly.

"Wait. That means whoever sent you this text is in this room right now." Jimin quickly looked up from the phone and looked around. He frowned and said, "How are we supposed to know who sent that text if everyone's on their phones?"

Yoongi shrugged and took the phone out of Jimin's hands. He took a look at what Jimin was reading earlier and laughed. "A girl magazine? Are you reading those on how to get a date?"

Jimin looked down and blushed. "No. It's for my friend actually. Umji. She's in my group and she's in need of a fashionable outfit so.."

Yoongi nodded and looked confused. "So why didn't you give her the magazine yourself?"

"She's sick. Probably because it is cold here. She's resting right now and I don't want her to be bothered by a magazine."

Yoongi smiled brightly and bit his lip. "How close are you two?"

"We've been friends since we were in second grade, actually."

"Ah." Yoongi bowed once before he stood up. "Well.. I've gotta go to the cafe. My friends are probably wondering where I am."

"It was nice meeting you this morning. I didn't expect anyone." Jimin ruffled his own hair before standing up to bow at Yoongi. The older bowed again and told him goodbye. He walked to the cafe and stood at the door, looking inside the tiny little window on the door. He found his hyungs sharing some sort of cake. Probably lemon while a group of girls were taking glances at them, giggling. Yoongi pushed open the doors and walked slowly over to them.

"Yoongi, oppa. You finally found the cafe. We thought you got lost." Jungkook says, slicing a piece of cake.

"Don't call me that." Yoongi gave a smile and sat beside Namjoon.

"Where's Hoseok and Taehyung?" Namjoon asked.

"They already ate breakfast. So have I." Yoongi responded, grabbing Namjoon's water and taking a sip, guzzling the whole thing down his throat.

"Who made breakfast?" Seokjin asked.

"Taehyung. He told me he was taught by you." Yoongi pointed the empty water bottle at Namjoon.

Namjoon nodded and pushed his chair out a little. It hit one of the girls' back behind him. He turned around and was met with a girl who was glaring at him. "I'm sorry." Namjoon said, reaching out for her hand. She shook his hand and finally gave a small smile. "My name is Eunha."

"Namjoon." He smiled back and stood up to bow. "Sorry about that, by the way."

"Oh. That's okay. We've all experienced that." The girl laughed and shook her head. Namjoon laughed along before taking his seat.

"Um. Excuse me? Who are you?" Seokjin said, coming up behind Namjoon.

"I'm Eunha. I'm from Amoris High School." She held out her hand for Seokjin to shake but he ignored it.

"Name's Seokjin. You probably already met Namjoon, right?"

She nodded and smiled at Namjoon before looking at Seokjin. "And who are you?"

"His boyfriend, thanks."

Her smile faded and she looked away. "Oh. Sorry about that." She turned around in her seat and continued eating her meal.

Namjoon turned around in his seat and glared at Seokjin.

"What?" Seokjin frowned.

"Do you seriously have to push everyone I meet away?"

Seokjin pretended to look confused. "Hyung? What are you-"

"Jin.. You know what you did. You pushed her away and now I'll never have a normal friend out of this group."

"Namjoon.. She was clearly flirting with you and what do you want me to do about it? Are you really embarrassed to be with me or all of us?"

Namjoon shrugged his shoulders and stood up. "Maybe I am." He walked out of the cafeteria in frustration, leaving a sad Jin behind.

"I never meant to be that protective over him.." Seokjin sobbed quietly and put his head in his hands. Jungkook ran his fingers along his back.

"What's to be upset about?" Yoongi spoke.

Seokjin glared at him before sobbing again. "You don't understand, Yoongi! If you care about yourself, then why are you even here?!" He rose his voice loud and the whole cafeteria turned to look at both of them. Yoongi scoffed and licked his lips. "You know what? Whatever." Yoongi turned around to leave but Jungkook pulled on his torso. "Hyung.. Please don't do this. Please don't leave."

Yoongi looked down once before jerking his arm away from Jungkook's grip. While walking towards the cafeteria door, Yoongi heard whispers.

Aren't they all best friends?

What's going on?

How can he say that?!

This is sad to watch.

He opened the door and left the room without another word. At first he regretted it. Some of the things Seokjin said.. was true. Maybe Yoongi did care about himself but that was only at times when he shut everyone out. He brushed the thoughts out of his head. He kept walking and walking til he reached his room. He opened the door and expected it to be unlocked but it wasn't. Instead his head banged on the door. "Aish.." He opened the door with his key and remembered that he had to do research. That's just lovely. Yoongi thought.

"Taehyung! Hoseok! Are you guys even here?" He walked to the computer and opened it. He searched for the word nature on Google until a ding came from his phone. Of course, it's Taehyung. It was like they heard Yoongi when he was calling out for them. What weird minds Yoongi thought.

Hoseok and I are meeting the others at the cafe! We'll be there soon!!!!!

Yoongi pulled out a piece of paper and started jotting down notes. He looked for different websites for more but the websites had the same facts he wrote down. An hour passed by and he started to close the laptop and started to worry about Taehyung and Hoseok. It's been an hour. He grabbed his phone and sent a text to them both.

where are u? I'm getting worried.

He stared at their phone numbers until a text showed up on his screen. A text from Hoseok.

movie night with Jungkook and Seokjin but do you know where Namjoon is??