Jeje x Mikuni - Experiment

Yo! So I got a request for a lemon with these two so enjoy!
3rd Person P.o.v
"Say jeje" Mikuni began as he spun around on one of the rolling chairs in his antique shop. Jeje didn't day anything and just layed there around mikuni's shoulders. "Why are you always in your snake form?" Mikuni said as he stopped spinning. Just then jeje slithered down to mikuni's legs and under them. "Wha-?" Jeje transformed back and Mikuni was now place in jeje's lap. "Hey that's not fair." Mikuni said turning around in jeje's lap. Jeje yelped as Mikuni wrapped his arms around jeje's neck. "Say jeje do vampires do the same things as humans?" Mikuni said smiling. "What things." Jeje said with a nervous tone. Mikuni leant over to jeje's ear and whispered "sex" Jeje gulped. "I don't know." he mumbled looking away from mikuni's body that was pressed against his own. "Well then how about I show you what humans do and you tell me of it feels right." Mikuni said smiling. "Uh alright." Jeje had no idea What he was getting into. Mikuni smiled and got off of Jeje and bent over so he was In front of jeje's crotch. "Hey! Wha-" Jeje said covering himself. "Hey I wanna see Mikuni said ripping jeje's hands away along with his clothes (what is that anyway?) Jeje blushed thought Mikuni couldn't see it he knew it was there.
Mikuni wrapped his hand around jeje's thing and started moving up and down. "Hey wh-wha-!" Jeje mumbled trying to contain his pleasure. Mikuni moved his other hand down to his ow hole and began preparing himself. Jeje blushed at the sight of Mikuni preparing himself. Mikuni stood up after pulling out his fingers and realising Jeje. "This is where it begins Jeje" Mikuni said as he climbed onto to jeje's lap and lowering himself onto jeje's member. "Wow Jeje I didn't ngh! Know you were so big haaa" Mikuni mumbled as he slid down All the way. Mikuni slowly began rising and lowering onto Jeje. Mikuni could here heavy breathing coming from Jeje. "Don't be aahhfraid to let it out ah!" Mikuni began moaning louder as Jeje struck his prostate. Jeje couldn't take it anymore as he gripped mikuni's hips and began pounding ito him. "Ah je-je wa-ait ah!" soon enough Mikuni came as did Jeje. Mikuni collapsed onto Jeje panting heavily. "That's not fair jeje" Mikuni mumbled in between pants. Jeje sighed hugged Mikuni. "I love you." Jeje mumbled in mikuni's ear. "Yeah me to..."
Later...
After their map Jeje woke up only to realise he was still inside of mikuni...
Alright the next two chapters will be Kuro x Mahiru chapters so I will be working in those for the time being. Btw I wrote this in school sorry of it seems rushed. 👋