Skulduggery Pleasant: Welcome to My World (INTERACTION)

Hey guys! Nerororawrz here! Im wondering what my charaters will react if they meet up with Skulduggery when the whole gang goes through another dimesion which is my imagination world ! ENJOY!

The gang walked up towards the old graveyard where the dimesional shunter was last seen.

"Hes gone again " Sighed Tanith bored.

"Now just wait.. " Skulduggery replied before the air twisted and rippled before they were shunted they saw the man they were chasing smiling hes goodbye.

The world twisted and turned Valkyrie screamed and the rest of the gang stayed calm as they fell down on soft grass? Skulduggery jumped up first and got into a combat stance but only trees and lots of nature sorrounded them, Valkyrie growled in anger as she slowly got up pulling leaves and tufts of dirt with grass off her hair.

"Where are we?" Valkyrie whined and squealed as the bush near her ruffled and a small cat like jumped out and gazed at the strangers.

"Oh hi! Who are you guys?" The cat who looked like it was merged with a computer moniter her ears glowed faintly blue and her tail was a cord.

The gang stared at her and Valkyrie was the first one to ask the same question everyone had in mind :

"WHAT ARE YOU??? OH MY GOD YOUR SOO CUTE!"   Valkyrie Sqealed out loud staring in aw at the cat who was clearly shocked at her tone of voice.

"Im a tec'at, My name is Mist " Her white fur ruffled as she walked closer with caution and caught a gaze at china's face.

"Oh my fish! Is that thing real ? " Mist exclaimed out loud making every body gap at her while China quietly forced herself to stay calm by brushing her jeans. Fletcher glared at Mist who didnt notice untill she turned around.

" Oh my fish again! YOUR HAIR LOOKS SO COOL! " Mist meowed and Fletcher changed instantly touching his hair that defied gravity and reasons.

"Isnt it? " He complitmented himself while Ghastly and ravel started to ask more questions.

"THis  is amazing maybe this world is full of magic " Gapped Ghastly while Ravel patted Mist head , Mist got shocked and gave a little electric shock at Ravel who yelped in shock and fell on his butt.

Valkyrie bent down and carefully picked up Mist who settled comfortably in her arms while Skulduggery was observing and Tanith who was staring at a lion cub who had a green tuft around his neck like normal lions but his color was different and he had green "IV" words on his cheek.

"What is this place?" Gapped Tanith who pointed at the strange lion cub who clearly showed that he was frightened. Skulduggery patted Mist head who purred and then got out a small brown bag and got some dust and dropped some of the dust to the air, the dust turned into many colours all it once and made it so confusing.

"Magic is everywhere " Skulduggery mumbled and put back the bag in his pocket...

Should i continue? Or not? Please give me reviews and feed backs? I do not own Skulduggery pleasant and the gang they are Derek landy's book charaters and the other charaters are mine. UvU.