New friends or so friends

The gang stared down at the stranger and tensed up. The stranger growled and sat up on one knee shaking its head. It looked up and the gang and its eyes did a stare down for a split second untill another person fell onto the gang except Skulduggery of course who stepped aside and made sure tufts of grass didnt fall onto his exquisite suit of his which was his pride. Valkyrie kicked the stranger off of her and the rest of the gang.

"Who the hell are you people ! " Valkyrie growled as she again, patted off the grass once again. The rest of the gang stood up and looked between the two strangers. One of them had a cold glare. Her unatural red eyes glaring showing full hostility at the group. Her blonde hair tied up in a pony tail and se wore a jacket which was white and tracksuit with black boots.

"Im Falvian nice to meet you! "

The man next to her was taller then the rest of them but shorter then the Dr.Nye they knew at there dimesion. He had red eyes too but one gold on the left. He had brownish goldish hair which was spiked down wards but not as crazy as Flecher's. He had a grin on his face showing canine teeth which signalled the group that he was definitly not human. Falvian wore a Jacket as well along with tight pants and a pair of Nike running shoes.

"And this girl next to me is Hana. dont worry she won't - " Hana did a head lock on Falvian despite his height, he giggled, which was very disturbing.

"Lets do this sitting down shall we?" the girl suggeste as she sat down and slamming Falvians face down into the earth with impressive strengh. The gang tensed for a moment making sure that they wont be surprised for a third time and settled down. Valkyrie glared at the ground like she was trying to make holes into the core, hungry.

"Did you come from another dimesion as well i suggest?" Ravel took up the disscusion, starting it.