Skulduggery Pleasant SPOOF: Amusement Park

This is inspired by funny short stories by @ValkyrieCain4Ever ! This short story is about how the gang and the revenger club ((YES)) Reacts to a Amusement park! No mortal in the amusment park by the way but the whole magical community! ((Based on Lotte World at South Korea in Seoul!!))

Skullduggery and Valkyrie came first to the promised destination, Valkyrie smiled in ultimate happyness while Skulduggery Waited silently like a statue for their other friends who are : Tanith, Flecther, Ghastly and China of course.

* * *

Saguine dug his way to the new magic amusement park he was looking forward to the horror ride and waited for rest of the revenger club members, he grinned widely as he saw Valkyrie and Skulduggery as he approached the opening of the amusement park.

" We'll hello there didnt know that you two would be 'ere " Saguine mocked and backed down as Valkyrie glared at him with fire in her hands. Tanith and China came out of a car both glaring each other and Ghastly coming out of the Driver seat with a *It was horrible* Look on his face as he walked up the stairs and when Saguine and Ghastly made eye contact everyone knew what was going to happen.

Ghastly was one to first start the fight

"Dont you dare go near Tanith " Ghastly growled

"Hey'o scared 'east your 'ust jelous because Tanith has a secret crush on me" Saguine sneered, before it got any worse Tanith stepped in

"Whoa hang on there Ghastly lets try and not get into a fight today, we have a big event today and lets not try and ruin the mood here" She whipped her head at Saguine who backed off

"And why are you here anyways ? Hit- Man Delux" Tanith said calmly but her eyes shot daggeres at Saguine who grinned even wider and looked like a smiling monkey who had sunglasses.

" 'ey swords wo'am im just here like you to have fun in the new amusement park'o for sorcerers! and even if i wanted to kill that darn girl who is right behind you , " Valkyrie replied with a death glare" , b'cause this is a restricked fighting place except the sumo wrestlin compitition and if aye did attack her i would be jailed anyways because of the darn rippers" He smirked and clapped happily as hes dad and the rest of the members of the revenger club came : Scarab , springheeled jack,dusk, scapegrace and of course remus crux.

Want more? Follow me and get the lastest updates! Comment what you think is going to appen in ze next chapter!