one

She was never the type to fall in love.

Sometimes she wondered why she didn't have a boyfriend but then she remembered; she was a social introvert. But that didn't stop her from fulfilling her dream job of becoming a journalist. Although, being a journalist required talkative people who were easy to socialize with. Her only friend was Jimin, and they so happened to work under the same company. She was only 'social' when it came to recording news and current events and a complete introvert in her office cubicle.

And until this day, she still wonders how she's not fired yet.

"Soyun is such a goddess," Jimin stared at her in awe as she passed right by him.

Eunji chuckled, shaking her head in dismay, "keep staring at her ass and watch two holes burn through her butt cheeks."

Jimin cleared his throat and turned around to face her. He was leaning against the cubicle walls of her office, taking a sip of his coffee. She typed away on her computer with one hand while holding an article in another.

"This tastes bitter," he cringed, tossing his coffee into the trashcan.

"Aren't you supposed to be back in your own little work space, typing away?" Eunji snorted, cracking her knuckles, "or are you still not done sight-seeing Soyun's ass?"

"Break-time doesn't end until three minutes." He rolled his eyes, his red locks falling right in front of them. "God, I swear you're always so strict when it comes to work, loosen up, would you?"

"I will loosen up when I'm done this," her eyes never left the computer screen, and they were most likely glued to it.

"And when you're done that, meet me outside after our shift, let's go out for dinner." He smiled, pouring hot water into the foam cup and placing it onto her desk. "Meanwhile, have some coffee, your eye bags are clearly evident from a mile away."

"You're lucky I'm busy or else I would pour that burning hot water down your pants so that it'll burn your dick off."

❋❋❋

"Jimin?" She peeped her head through his cubicle, seeing nothing but a stack of compiled articles on his desk.

She walked towards his desk, just to make sure he wasn't hiding underneath it. She chuckled to herself, only she would think of the most stupidest things Jimin could do.

A soft giggle escaped from the end of the hall, making Eunji flinch in her spot. She made her way towards the sound of the giggle to see Jimin and Soyun exchanging conversation in her cubicle. Soyun leaned against her desk and giggled at his jokes, and he seemed like he was happy that she was giving him the time of day out of all the male co-workers in the company.

Eunji gulped before taking a few steps back, her hand letting go of the doorknob. She pulled a small smile, fixing her grip on her bag and heading home.

This was what Eunji hated the most about Jimin. Sometimes, he would always ditch her for some random girl that he liked. Well, she didn't quite hate it, she was just bothered by it. He was the type to fall in love because of looks; infatuation. He didn't care about personality, the looks was something he would go for first.

It wasn't surprising to find out that Jimin had a crush on Soyun the moment she walked into the office on her first day. She had the looks of a goddess, almost everyone in the office either have plans on being her suitor or they envied her looks to death.

Eunji huffed, I look decent too. She stared through the windows of a clothing store. The store was closed, but the mannequins were still seen under the dim lights that were on. They wore revealing clothing that was the new trend. She looked down at her plain old formal pants that was topped off with a white cardigan and a blue tank top. She fixed the angle of her glasses, taking a closer look at the bracelets that the mannequins had worn.

Just like Soyun.. She thought as she sighed sadly, her hands coming off the glass window as she began to head to the direction of her home.

As she reached her doorstep, her phone began to ring. She took it out and almost simultaneously, her stomach growled hungrily. Looking at the caller ID as she unlocked her door, she answered, "Jimin-ah, what's up?"

"Eunji-ah, I'm sorry I couldn't bring you out for dinner tonight." He apologized, "how about next time?"

"Oh, don't worry about it, Jimin." Eunji rubbed her stomach which was making loud noises as it craved for food. "I see you and Soyun are getting along quite well."

"Y-You saw?" He stuttered as she let out a giggle.

"I did, actually." She bit her lip, "I was looking for you and the two of you seemed pretty interested in each other's conversation."

"I'm so sorry, Eunji. I swear, I'll make it up to you." He said with guilt evident in his voice.

"Don't worry about it, just get me coffee tomorrow." She said softly as she plopped onto the couch with a sigh.

"Eunji-ah.." He began, making her furrow her eyebrows.

"What?" She said softly, "do you want to tell me something or—"

"I need to change my appearance." Eunji stopped mid-sentence, completely taken aback.

"Change your appearance? What for?" She asked him as he sighed frustratingly.

"I'm going on a date with Soyun," he added, "I can't just look like a complete twat. Let's be honest, my fashion sense sucks and my glasses make my head look bigger than it already is."

"But you look fine," she reassured him, "trust me. You look handsome."

She felt her cheeks heat up a bit, but she completely shrugged it off. He sighed once again, the frustration completely noticeable.

"Can you do me a favour?" He asked.

"Sure, anything." She replied, getting a weird feeling in her stomach as the silence began to haunt her.

"Give me a makeover."