Absolute Arrogance |Jungkook|

You are an angel to your parents' eyes and your teacher's eyes. But there is more to you. You'd like to skip class or ditch school altogether.
You'd rather stayed at home, reading books than goes to school and meets Jeon Jungkook, the most arrogant guy that you ever met! Not to mention, he lived next door to you and his parents are your parents' bestfriends.
There were five things that you hate. Those include arrogant guys, guys who assume everyone loves them, guys who have girls falling at their feet and they proceed to use them, guys who ride motorcycles and chocolates. Jeon Jungkook just so happen to be four of them and on top of that, he likes chocolates!
You have known Jungkook since you moved to your neighborhood 10 years ago, but the difference was up until you both were 19.
You did hate each other but you got on. Sometimes you and him bickered like sworn enemies, but there were times when you would get along. That was about three years ago.
Since then, you would try hard to avoid meeting him because all you did when you met were only bickering. You grew to hate him as he became so arrogant and annoying.
It was Friday night, few days before the Valentine's Day when you were home alone. You were miserable and bored out of your mind as you had thought about why didn't you follow your parents visiting your grandparents' place. You really needed something to do and soon because you literally starting to lose your mind.
"Uh- I need to bring the garbages outside." You took the garbages bag at the kitchen and brought it out to the dumpster not far from your house. The garbages will be collected the next day.
On your way home, you notice Jungkook with a girl in front of his house. You rolled your eyes.
"Let's just break up."
You heard Jungkook's voice when you were about to enter the gate.
"You're trash." The girl retorted, pushing Jungkook's shoulder.
"You want me because of the attention you got when you're with me. Come on, I knew it. Every girls are like  that. You're just the same and I hate that kind of girls." Jungkook muttered, his voice clearly sounded annoyed.
You stop at your front gate and look at Jungkook with the girl.
This is why I hate him. He's a jerk.
"You know what? Just get home safely. You're just wasting your time here." You interrupted.
Both of them looked at you.
"Mind your own business." The girl sassed.
You just smirked. Knowing exactly how Jungkook is. He won't take back his decisions when he let go of his girlfriends. Because he's just naturally a jerk.
"It's on you. Find someone worth yourself because this one doesn't deserve anyone." You met eyes with Jungkook.
Jungkook looked at you. His face was expressionless.

 His face was expressionless

"She's right." He looked at the girl. "I don't deserve anyone because I'm too worthy." He suddenly laughed, annoyingly arrogant.
His words makes your smirk dies immediately.
"Go die." You muttered to Jungkook and he just playfully smirking and wiggling his brows.
"Who are you to interrupt?" That girl asked you, clearly annoyed too with your presence.
"She's my actual girlfriend, now you may go. I want to have some fun with my girl." Jungkook smiled at her and pulled you as he entered your house gate and closed it.
You yanked your hand from him once you both entered your house.
He looked through the window, to look if that girl was  still there.
"Get back to your house. There's no one here." You frowned at him.
Jungkook looked back at you. "Uh- I saw your parents  leaving this evening. They're going to your gramps?"
You just nod. "Now go."
Jungkook rolled his eyes and looked back through the window. "She's not leaving." He frowned.
"It's not my problem."
"Well, it's yours now. She's kinda posessive- and I told  her you're my girlfriend. She won't leave you alone." Jungkook smiled innocently.
You glared at him before grabbing his shirt collar and walked towards the front door. You toss him outside after opening the door.
"Yah-" Jungkook held onto something so that he won't fall. "Lucky, she's gone." He looked back at you after realizing that the girl was not in front of his house anymore.
Jungkook then laughed. "You're so strong for your size." He looked at you up and down. "Seems like you're getting shorter day by day." He laughed again seeing you frowned and scowled.
You quickly closed the door, annoyed with him.
One thing for sure, he just let you do whatever to him including hurting him physically and he won't hurt you back. You wonder why he did that.
You made your way upstairs to your room and threw yourself on your bed. You look over at all of your books collection from where you were laying on your bed and contemplated reading another Rick Riordan's book, entitled 'The Battle of the Labyrinth' but decided against it.
You suddenly remembered that you had not finish reading 'The Titan's Curse' yet because the book is nowhere to be found.
You then decided to find the book later. What you really needed was some good comfort food to get your mind off this dreaded day.
You rolled off your bed and made your way downstairs into the kitchen to see if there were any food in the fridge. There were frozen pizza, frozen lasagne and some sausages in the fridge.
You then removed the pizza into the microwave as you decided to have pizza as the good comfort food instead of lasagne or sausages. You were about to sit when a knock sounded at the door.
You opened the door and as soon as you saw who it was, you rolled your eyes. "What else do you want?" You frowned.
"Hey, Shortie." Jungkook grinned.
You frowned. "Shut up, Bunny. What do you want?" You repeated your question.
"My brother asked me to return this thing that he borrowed from your sister few days ago." He swung a book right in front of your face. Only a few inches before the book touched your nose and broke it.
You glared at Jungkook before you took the book from his hand. "And now, you may go somewhere else and get drowned. Thank you." You then slammed the door before Jungkook could say anything. You took a slight glance at the book in your hand and put it on the counter.
No wonder the book was nowhere to be found.
You walked towards the microwave near the counter. The pizza is already cooked and you started to eat as your stomach started to growl.
On the next day, you went to the nearest bookstore by a taxi to find more books for spending your free time on Valentine's Day. You finally bought a book written by Ransom Riggs which titled 'Miss Peregrine's Home For Peculiar Children'.
On your way back home, you suddenly bumped into the last person on Earth that you want to meet, Park Jimin.