finding him

Nicklaus at the top

Trenton's POV

"Jackson,"I called out.
"Yea boss," he appearing at the door.
"Get the car ready to leave for bob's house and make sure drew and Alex are in the car," I replied not even looking up.
If you wanna know who I am all you had to do was ask but anyway I'm Trenton leader of the Italian mafia I've been leader for ten years now and I just turned twenty three this year. I'm single and gay, I hate relationships they are a waste of time, and I hate kids with a burning passion. Right now I'm on my way to pay a well let's just say a "client" a visit.
"Boss the car is ready and drew and Alex are in the car as well," he called pulling me out of my thoughts.
I walked out to the car and I heard drew and Alex fussing over a football game.
"Your lucky you're good at what you do other wise you would've been fired a long time ago," I said making them shut up.
"Sorry boss," that both said at the same time.
"Let's go we're wasting time," I said in reply.
All games aside we pulled out from the house and made our way to Bob's house. We made it there in no time. With the car stopped we all got out Alex and drew in front of me and jackson behind me.
"Drew knock on the door, "I said.
He walked up to the door and knocked, usually it would get kicked down but it's pretty late out and we don't want to draw too much attention. We waited a few and Bob opened the door as soon as he saw us he tried to shut the door but drew had punched him in the face. We all walked in and I sat on the couch drew and Alex standing at the door and jackson standing behind the couch.
"Bob that wasn't very nice, you know why we're here don't you," I said.
"I just need a little more time, I swear," he proclaimed.
"A little more time was two months ago," I said while kicking him.
"Now I want to know what happened to all the money I loaned you,".
He sat up and coughed.
"I don't remember," he said.
"You don't remember, is it because you've been spending it left and right drinking and not planning on paying it back," I yelled.
He flinched in reply, I guess he never noticed I was keeping tabs on my money.
"I swear I'm going to pay you back," he said pleadingly.
"I'm sorry but that option is closed Bob," I said.
"Please I'll do anything," he replied.
"You know what Bob I remember you had a wife and son where are they now," I said ignoring his pleads.
"My wife divorced me and left the brat here,"he said.
"Where is .....?" I paused.
"Nicklaus," he said.
"Upstairs, take him I don't want him please just don't kill me,".
I turned to drew and Alex.
"If he moves kill him," I said.
I went up the stairs and saw three doors. I opened the first and saw that it was bobs room it had beer bottles everywhere. I proceeded to the next and found the bathroom. I opened the last door and found a bare room, I stepped inside and was hit with the strong smell of piss. I looked around the room when I spotted something in the corner shivering. I walked over to it and bent down when I noticed a small boy around by the looks of it two years old. He was really thin and pale with coal black hair, I walked back to bobs room and searched his dressers and closets and until I found some clothes for the boy. I grabbed a shirt, pants, socks, a coat, a hat and a pair of mittens.

I walked back to the room over to the boy and dressed him picked him up and started to walk out the room he looked up at me

"Ou's hwere to save me," he asked.
"Something like that kid," I replied before he passed out again.
I walked back downstairs and saw Bob on his knees with his hands behind his head, he looked up when he heard me coming down.
"So you're taking the brat does that mean we're good,"he asked.
I ignored him and look at Jackson.
"Kill him and then meet me in the car," I said while walking out the door.
I walked to the car and got in the back seat and placed Nicklaus on the seat and put his seat belt on. Not long after that drew, Alex, jackson we're back in the car. Alex drove off and we we're headed back to the house. We arrived not even ten minutes later, I unbuckled Nicklaus from the car and headed inside. I headed for the tiny little hospital inside the house, Tyler was the nurse who treated wounds he has a degree. I noticed Tyler was still down here.
"Tyler check this boy out and make sure he's comfortable and make sure it's gets everything he needs he's really sick," I said while handing him off.
He just nodded his head in reply and got to working.
"I'll send the guys to get everything he needs just write it down and they'll come to get the list,".
I walked back upstairs and went into my office and tried to relax but no matter how much I tried it wouldn't work, I know I hate kids but not that much to neglect one to near death. I put my head on the desk and closed my eyes.
"Drew," I called out.
"Yea," he replied.
"Go down to Tyler's office it will be a list down there go and get everything on that list no matter what and tell Tyler to notify me when that boy wakes up," I replied.
He nodded his head in reply and left my office. I tried to relax again and let my eyes close and drifted off to sleep.