It Hurts || Test | 12 |

As i walk outside I look back at Laura Making sure she was okay and Asleep. Once i was outside Dr. Geronimo comes to me.

Dr. G- I have never seen anyone calm someone down that quick Mr. Lynch.

I smile a little.

Dr. G- anyway we need to get a blood sample from ms marano.

Ross- why?

Dr. G- to see if she was taking anything that wasnt given to her by me. You see mr. Lynch i have been Lauras doctor for a couple of years.

Ross- okay. When will you do it?

Dr. G- tomorrow. I suggest you go home and come back tomorrow.

Ross- alright. Please call me if anything happens.

He nods his head and leaves. I go back inside Lauras room and kiss her forehead. I tuck her in bed and head out.

--------

Once i got up and took my shower I head to the Hospital. Ofcourse i stopped by a shop to get food for Laura and I.

Once i was in the hospital i head up to Lauras room to see 2 male nurses holding her . She was try to wiggle her way out of her their grip.

I run in and grab Laura out off their grip

I run in and grab Laura out off their grip. She wraps her arms and legs around me . The nurses look at me like i grew 3 heads

Nurse 1 - sir i need to ask you to leave. Only family is allowed

Ross- Dont even get me started on that. Didnt you just see how she reacts to me? And how she reacts to you?

Nurse 2- sorry sir. But Dr Geronimo does not want anyone exept a Mr. Ross Lynch to enter this room.

Ross- Then who am I? Harry Potter? IM ROSS LYNCH!

Just then  the Doctor comes in and ask whats going on.

Ross- these idiots held Laura like she was some kind of an animal who got out of a cage!

Nurse 1- but sir he just came in and grabed the patient like she was his girlfriend or something

Ross- THATS CAUSE SHE IS MY GIRLFRIEND!

Dr G- enough. Im sorry about this Mr. Lynch. We will deal with this later. Out now.

The 2 make nurse get out while i sit down and look at Laura. She was still shaking and whispering words to herself but kept on clinging to me.

Dr G- we will collect blood from her later when shes all calm. I suggest calm her and talk to her.

I nod and he leaves the room. I start to rock Laura back and Fort. She looks up at me with tears down her face.

Ross- why are you crying?

Laura- You said you wouldnt leave me but you did.

Ross- shhhhh. I wont leave  you ever again okay? Ill just ask someone to get me clothes so that i can stay with okay little one?

Laura-(smiles) okay. Promise me you wont leave?

Ross-(smiles) i wont leave little one. I wont. Promise.

She smiles and burries her head in my shirt.  I slowly walk to her bed and lay down with her on my chest. I cover both of us with a blanket and softly sing her a song.

------

Laura and i were outside now. Outside the doctors office for them to collect some blood. I havent told her about it but i need to . Shes still wraped around my chestand waist not letting go. 

I look down at her to see her looking  up me.

Laura- what are we doing outside my room?

Ross- theyre gonna get some blood to test little one

I make sure to hold her waist just to make sure that if she does trash out i would have control.

Laura- like with needles?

I nod

Laura-will you go with me?

Ross-(smiles) ofcourse little one. I wont leave your side remember.

Laura-(smiles and rest her head on my chest)

After a couple minutes we got called and we went inside.

--------------

HELLOOOO!!

Heres another chapter!!!

Updates will now be either saturdays or Sundays or both!

Stay tuned for a suprise chapter on sept 1 ( phillippine time) which is on my birthday

COMMENT " LALALALALA" if you have read this chapter and have listened to Lauras new single!!