one

There I was again,sitting on my local coffee shop,drinking my coffee.
Today I decided to just look around. To be inspired for something,I guess.
I took out my camera and started taking random pics of the small comfy shop. I stopped when I saw someone staring at me.
I hid my camera on my backpack as fast as I could and took a sip of my coffee again,looking somewhere else.
His face looked quite familiar,I thought. I guess I've seen him around or something. He had dirty blonde hair,blue attractive eyes and a black ring lip piercing. He was wearing a black sabbath shirt along with some black skinny jeans.
But something about him seemed off. And I couldn't tell what.
As soon as I finished my coffee I decided to go out for a walk or something. I took all my stuff,that were basically books and my backpack, and left the place.
As I was about to go I felt someone's eyes on me. I turned around to see the boy from earlier smile at me. I just left,not giving him the best reaction. Why couldn't I just smile back at him? What an idiot.
I took my phone out of my backpocket and my music in shuffle. As I was walking through a small park the bakery by arctic monkeys started. God,I love this band so much but this song was not the best one to hear at the moment.
And as I was over thinking,Alex's voice made me feel even worse.
"I wish you could have smiled in the bakery
or sat on a tatty settee."
Well I didn't okay? Just leave me alone.
Tired of this whole stupid thing I stopped overthinking and let the song take over my mind.
I was near my house when my best friend decided to call me.
"Hey Gabi!" i said in a monotone voice.
"Hi Sky!" she basically screamed over the phone. "I'm near your house you better be out there waiting for me!" and just like that she hung up. Yeah sure.
I was now infront of my house waiting for Gabi.
10 minutes passed and she finally showed up.
"What happened with 'i'm near your house'?" I asked slapping her arm lightly.
"Ouch! Well you know me." she smiled as she hugged me tight.
"Okay okay, I've got to tell you something!" I smiled at her.
"Wow,what happened to the nerd today?" she asked smirking at me.
"Don't call me that! And I was at the coffee shop today taking some pictures when this guy was looking at me. And when I left he smiled at me." I said,feeling my cheeks burning.
"Aww you! So how was he?" how basic could we get?
After I told her how he looks,her face dropped.
"No,it can't be!"
"Wait,you know him? I asked confused now.
"Well,the whole school knows him. It's Luke Hemmings. The beautiful douche that everyone want to be friends or atleast have sex with." she sighed.
"Oh." was all I could menage to spit.
"Well you'll get to see him a lot this year I guess,but please be careful around him. I don't want you to fantasize over him. Or worse,fall for him." she said,showing no emotion.
"Oh my! I would never! I mean he's cute and all but I could never see myself with a guy like him." i defended myself.
Lies,lies,lies. We know it's all lies.
"Well that's what I wanted to hear." and just like that she gave me the biggest smile she could.
"Wanna sleep over my house tonight so we can go to school together?" I asked.
Don't get me wrong but going to a new school without someone you know it's a bad idea. I don't want to seem like that new lost kid.
"Yeah,girl! Sure! I just gotta go and get my outfit for tomorrow. See you later!" she said and left.
I got in my house and went straight up to my room. I layed on my bed,listening to the rest of my playlist and well thinking about the blondie.
This was gonna be a hell of a year.