14

"What happened?" I ask Haruka.

"You were drowning and I saved you"

"Drowning?"

"Are you alright? Feel any pain?" Haruka ask me.

I sat up "I'm fine" I said "Who are you to me again?"

"I'm your lover" he said again.

I begin to laugh "I don't remember anything but I know you're not my lover."

Oh no what if he is?

He just stare at me. "You're right but" he stood up and help me up "We're really close"

"Really close?"

"Yes. We've known each other for a while now" he said "You uh....ran away from home"

"I did?"

"Yes just uh...a couple of hours ago"

He sounds like he doesn't know but he's adorable "Haruka....right?"

"Yes" he said.

"And I am..."

"Juvia Loxar"

"I see"

"I feel like there's something that I really need to do" I told him and place my hand to my chest "Like something I have to tell someone"

Haruka look at me worriedly. He sigh "Actu-"

"Haruka! There you are!" Shouted someone and a group of guys came running "We thought you got lost!"

"Who are they?" I ask.

"Stay here" he said and ran to the guys. They begin to talk and one of them look at me with a glare.

His eyes then widen and smile then he waved.

I wave back.

They came running towards me "Did you really lose your memories?" Ask one of them.

I look at each of their faces and yet no feelings were reached to me. As if they were definitely strangers to me.

A face. Someone's smile. I want to see someone's smile and hear their laughter but who?

"Yes" I said.

Are these good people or bad people? Should I trust them or shouldn't I?

I smile.

"Haru talks so much about you after the competition at raven tail. He-" the guy stop talking "You're confused aren't you? Its alright I don't blame you"

So I do know them?

Haruka look at me and he made a small rough smile.

Natsu POV

"I don't understand" I mumble "everything was good. We were laughing just fine. We were just....what"

"Natsu" said End "I'll make arrangements and have you sent to the US"

I look at him "no" I said "I will make there myself. You stop spreading my name around. Its annoying"

"I can help" said End.

"Just leave me alone" I said.

End sigh and left me alone in my room but he came back " Also don't blame Zeref . It wasn't his fault. Like you he did what he thought is best for us. You can hate him but you shouldn't blame him."

I threw my pillow at him and he quickly close the door. "I'm going to the US tomorrow to look for a job there. Everyone's too afraid of me here" said End behind the door. "I'm going to be back soon though"