Last words

This was the story of Joe who saw the face of a little boy.

Joe thought the country, he went to, was full of happiness, peace and colours. When he went to the countryside during his journey, he didn't saw what he expected. He saw children with nothing to play with. They were just sitting on the gravel ground. I don't wanna say they are never happy in life. I don't want to say they áll don't know what love is. The boy Joe met, didn't know love. The face of the boy was dirty. Joe felt the anxiety and pain of the boy. Joe's life exactly was the opposite of the boy's life. The face Joe saw, said enough. That day Joe's heart broke in thousand pieces. He now knew that life isn't always like having fun and finding happiness. There is also pain and dishonesty in the world. I want you to open your eyes to the world. Don't close your eyes and live your own happy life. Open your eyes to see the brokenness and hopefulness of those who hardly ever experience love and peace.

Be a little light in the world, let the eyes of the broken ones twinkle.

'I saw his face. I will keep it forever in my broken heart.

And after all I know: Life isn't just a piece of art.

Life is love and life is peace, but there's also pain.

Do not forget that, please.'

Thanks for reading this short story! I hope you enjoyed it. Of course I still hope you learn something from this story.

If you really want to make this story more famous, please vote by clicking the star on your screen. I would also love to get some comments! Leave them beneath. :)

Where do my readers come from? :)

Maybe I'll write another English story. We'll see what happens.

Bye,

X Writeriris