The Morning After

The dog in the house behind us was barking, waking me up from my sleep. My head was pounding and I was so uncomfortable. I pulled myself to sit up and I looked around the room. It wasn't mine, it was Nathan's. I was on the floor and I looked up at Nathan's bed, where he was asleep and his arm hanging down. I looked at his hand and realized my hand was in his. I slowly pulled my hand out of his and stood up. I looked down at my body and saw I was wearing one of his shirts. "Oh fuck me." I whispered. "Where is my dress?" I muttered, getting down on all fours, fumbling for my dress under his bed. I grabbed hold of it and pulled it out. It was sticky but I didn't care. Nathan moved closer and yawned. I froze and moved away, 'Bail, BAIL!' Khloe said, I got up and ran out of the door, and thru the hall, slipping on a shirt on the floor. I flew forward and down the stairs. I hit the bottom my ribs where Jacob hit me hurting like I had been stabbed. 'Come on bitch, move.' Khloe yelled through my head again. I got up and headed to the door. My heels. I forgot my heels. Forget the fucking heels; get the fuck out of here. I thought, shaking my head. I got up and walked fast toward the front door. I opened it,

"Going somewhere?" someone asked, I turned around guilty. Jay stood there with a smug look on his face.

"Yes. I was just um... Well... I was just about to..." I stuttered,

"Sneak out." he finished me. "Well go on. Nathan'll be up in about 5 minutes." He said, I nodded and ran out the door. The sun was so fricken bright, it felt like my eyes were melting out of their sockets and I could hear the birds chirping happily, making my head pound. I stumbled into my yard and in thru the door.

"You were supposed to pick me up at 12." Tommy yelled, jumping in front of me. I rolled my eyes and pushed his face away with my hand carelessly. I slumped onto the couch. "Lainey I'm serious. You were supposed to pick me up from Matt's at 12 and you didn't. I had to catch the bus and why is mums computer smashed?" he babbled, I put my finger to his mouth effortlessly.

"Tommy, shut up. I got a pounding headache and I'm hung-over. Now leave me alone." I said, burying my head in the couch cushions. What happened last night? Think bitch think! We went to the club, Nathan and I danced, and drunk... A lot. That's it, that's all I remember. I groaned and Tommy raised his eyebrow at me.

"How come you're wearing a guy's shirt? Oh my god, did you have sex with that Nathan guy?" He yelled,

"Shut up! I don't know, I can't remember." I said, whispering the last line. He sighed and left the room, leaving me to my thoughts. I stood up slowly and went over to the fridge, grabbing out the milk to make a coffee. I flicked on the kettle and walked into mum's office. I stepped over the broken pieces of computer and went over to the phone. I put it on speaker and checked the message bank.

"You have 2 new message's." said the robotic voice.

"Lucky me." I mumbled, stepping back over and walking back into the kitchen while the messages played.

"Hello Miss. Fabics, we have moved your dance audition to the 3rd at 2:00 Look forward to seeing you then, bye." said the young happy voice from the machine. I looked all around the room for a calendar, and then I found one. The 2nd, it was the second.

"Fuck." I muttered scribbling it onto the calendar.

"Miss Fabics, your drivers will be taken on the 4th, at 1:00. Looking forward to see you." the next message sent. I scratched that onto the next box on the calendar as well. The kettle flicked off and I made my coffee. I reached into the highest cupboard and grabbed a Panadol, placing it on my tongue and swallowing it with my coffee. I shuffled along the marble floor, up the stairs and into my room. Locking the double doors behind me. I slumped into my soft bed and massive duvet and pulled out my laptop. I logged into my Tumblr, yeahyouandwhoesarmy, and began scrolling thru my Dashboard. Everything was about stupid love and relationships so I slammed it shut and slouched into bed. I drunk the rest of my coffee and fell into a deep and well needed sleep.