JL 17

Dedicated to all my patient readers, voters and supporters. Thank you so much guys for still supporting me. 😘😘😘

UNEDITED

Emma woke up with a sweet smile on her face. She couldn't believe that, she has spent the night with Adian in his bed; and what a memorable night its  been for her. She never realized that a physical connection could bind two people so emotionally.

She was still glowing in the aftermath of their night, when Adian entered the room with a tray filled with scrambled eggs, toast and juice ; as these were few of the things which he knew how to cook.

He placed the tray carefully on the side table and bend down to kiss Emma on her forehead, then went on to her eyes, cheeks and finally her soft petals like lips. The kiss started to turn into a hot make out session but Adian put a stop to it, knowing that if he didn't than they both are going to be very late for work. Sighing, he helped her sit up, putting the pillows behind her.

"Even though, I want nothing more than to ravish you all over again, but time is not on my side today. So, now we will have to suffice with food, my love" he said regretfully; but Emma turned red to the roots of her hair and smacked him on shoulder.

"Shut up and eat quickly. I don't know about you , but I have to go home change and then go to a meeting which is really important for my boss's career." She said sausily and tried to bring him out of his romantic stupor.

Adian laughed out loud shaking his head at her, he flicked her nose and said " Even though I know what you are trying to do. But in this instance I have to agree with you not because of your boss's career but due to the hard work done by his poor assistant."

They had their breakfast while talking about anything and everything that came to their mind.

Adian got up and picked the tray to keep it back in kitchen, when Emma suddenly held his wrist to stop him. Adian turned and simply raised his brow in question.

"Thank you for bringing breakfast in bed and.. last night." She said softly.

In reply Adian simply bent down and pecked her lips softly, his kiss expressed more than his words could, he pulled back and gave her a sweet smile, which she returned.

She too got up from bed to get ready and moved towards the bathroom.

They got ready in a hurry and Adian dropped Emma at her home. Emma thanked her lucky stars, that she had the foresight to inform her dad yesterday; that there was too much work and she wouldn't be able to make it back home; or else God knew how she was going to explain Adian about the mansion being her home.

Well that out of the way she hurriedly got ready for the day ahead.

Adian's meeting was successful with James, they have finally finalised all the details and prepared the tender which they agreed to submit for the deal.

Adian called her inside his office and explained to her all the details pertaining to the deal. Especially about the rates which they have set.

"I am sure this time we will definitely get the deal. All our rates are below what everyone expected us to keep." He said with a sombre tone.

"Don't worry, your hard work will pay you off. Let me draft it and than you can submit it." Emma said with an encouraging smile, to boost him up.

"Em, before you draft it don't forget that apart from the board you are the only one, who knows about the rate. So draft it when no is near you and always keep your system locked." She nodded her head and moved out of his office.

It's been a week since their tender has been submitted and the result will be out on couple of days. Adian couldn't do much but wait for the result to be out. This time he has taken all the precautions from start to end of the submission. If he will miss out this deal he didn't know what he will do, but one thing was for sure he wasn't going to spare the person who betrayed him. He was still in his thoughts when he felt someone huged him from behind.

"Stop thinking so much about the deal Ad, you took all the possible steps to ensure that you get this deal. Everything will turn out to be okay. Stop worrying so much." Emma said lovingly to him. He has been stressing so much these days, she didn't know how to help him out. She was scared to even think that if he'll miss this deal how will it effect him.

"Yeah, I guess you are right." He said trying to lift up his mood.

They hugged each other for a while, when suddenly Adian suggested why don't they go for a mini vacation for couple of days, as he couldn't take this waiting much longer and they too required some time alone for themselves.

Emma wholeheartedly agreed to his suggestion and left for home to pack and tell her father about how important a meeting has come up due to which she'll be out of town for few days.

Once all this was out of the way, she felt excited to be with Adian all alone without the stress of day to day work and finally be able to confess her love for him.