Conor imagine 3

Your sons name =y/s/n
Y/s/n was asleep in his coat after along day  at y/m/n house Conor and I had a lazy day because it had been stress the last few weeks with y/s/n had been stressful Conor had been away on tour he was missing you 2 like mad he has been home for about 2 weeks y/s/n has been having tantrum when I was speaking to Conor or giving him a kiss he would start crying then saying he wants a toy so Conor and I are now in toys r us looking for a spider man toy that he wants my mum is in our house looking after him my mum called my iPhone telling me that he is crying for Conor I mentally nod and remember that she is on the phone i tell her that we will be home in a minute we got the toy and paid for it and left in the car but before Conor started the car.
Convo with Conor
C= (y/n) is he jealous because it was only u 2 for about a month.
Y= your his dad I'm sure he just want all your attention.
C= (y/n) you need to start telling him off because he will be spoilt and we don't want that what happens when we have another baby .
Y= your right con I don't want that but it's just he's only young and I want him to be spoilt with love.
End of convo
You went home y/s/n came running from the living room and hugging me and Conor's legs. Conor picked him up and gave him a kiss on the cheek and
Y/s/n and he giggles at Conor.
Hi shall I make a part 2 off this