Prologue

"Ana."

"Christian."

As the elevator door began to close all I could do was stare.

'Why did this hurt so bad?' I asked myself and I slowly walked away from the elevator. I felt a tear slowly fall down my cheek but I was quick to wipe it away.

"I do not love her." I tell myself out loud. "I do not, fucking, love her!" I screamed as I kicked my piano.

"Christian?" I hear Taylor ask. I clutch the sides of the piano so hard my knuckles start to turn white.

Gritting my teeth, I reply, "Not now, Taylor, just take-"

"Miss. Steele wouldn't get in the car, Sir; she seemed very... Distraught." I turn to Taylor.

"That is none of your concern, Taylor. Just make her get into the car before I-"

"She left, Sir-"

"How? Who took her?" I question, my voice clearly filled with jealously. It's my fault she's gone, right?

"The friend whom you did the photo shoot with, sir."

"Kate?"

"It was a man, Sir." Jose picked her up?

"Taylor? I'd like you to drive me to Anastasia's house in fifteen minutes, have the car ready immediately."

"Right away, Mr. Grey."

I decided to quickly throw on one of my suits; I did need to attend work later on anyway.

I rushed over to Taylor's car, quickly getting in the passenger seat.

"Anastasia's, yes?"

"Of course."

Not too long later we arrived at Ana's and Kate's apartment. I took in a deep breath. "Taylor, wait for me."

"Yes, sir."

I buzzed up to her apartment, and I was let in straight away. I immediately rushed up to their apartment and knocked on the door, and to no surprise, Jose answered.

"She doesn't want to see you-"

"Let me in before I fucking punch you." Instead of waiting for him to move, I shoved him out the way. "Ana?!" I called through the house, and soon after, Kate rushed out of her room.

"Go away, Christian, she doesn't want to see you!"

"Shut the fuck up, Kate." I didn't want to be so rude, but I had to be. I let myself into Ana's room, just to see her crying with plenty of tissues around her. I shut the door behind me before slowly walking over to her room. "Ana?" I whispered and she snapped her head towards me.

"Get th-" instead of letting her finish I crashed my lips against her, but she didn't push me away.

"Look, I'm sorry, but you asked me to do the worst I could, and I did-"

"B-but why, why did you want to do that, to me?"

"I don't think I want to do it again..." I whisper and she sniffles.

"It took you me to leave to re-"

"Yes I know, I know and I'm so sorry, Ana. Please, I'm sorry-"

"No, I want you to leave.  I need time alone, Christian."

(Won't usually be this short || vote for chapter one to be uploaded)