Chapter 1 - The Camera

I'm debating whether I want to make THIS story the one I enter in PhoenixGirl1288 's contest or not..meh I dun know, but if it's not against the rules.... Umm... Phoenix????????? Maybe? ... ;-;

"O-Okay bye," Cory said as he waved goodbye to Uni. Uni was moving to go to college and Cory- he wasn't going at all. Another friend was leaving. He parted his hair out of his face, revealing a camera on the right side of his face. Cory thought it was cool at first, for taking pictures and stuff. He used to take pictures all the time, but now he doesn't. He knows what would happen, he would die.

Never has Cory known what death felt like, nor did he know if he actually would die from these pictures. He felt like it was death, but he didn't know. It was a unknown feeling filled with pain. Everything had faded, life was slowly disappearing from his body. But Cory fought it, he got through it somehow. He didn't even think that that was what death Sometimes he wondered if the camera was just torturing him, not trying to kill him. When it was over he was out of breath and confused. All he knew was never to take another picture.

He was scared that people would see his camera face and make fun of him. Usually Cory would stay inside, but once in awhile his roommate Nick would take him out of the apartment. One time Cory ran into a lampost, (Clumsy Cory) resulting with a crack in his camera and a headache. Cory was afraid of the cracks too. He just didn't want to experience the picture incident again. "I'm glad we didn't miss Uni leaving, oh that reminds me! I'm leaving in a week," Nick announced. Cory stared at the ground. "Oh I'm going in a week too," he lied. Cory hated how his friends were leaving him one by one, soon he would have to get a job and pay and he knew he would hate that, he wasn't a good worker.

Maybe one day he would find out why this camera was the worst, maybe one day it would go away. He just wanted to be normal. But, Cory isn't normal and he knows that. He could remember all the terrible times that happened because of the camera. "Camera face! Camera face!" Ugh, why were kindergartners the worst bullies he had faced, then again he started to hide the camera after kindergarten. He kind of zoned out, Nick was trying to get him to listen to something, but he fell asleep instead. Which brought him to a nighmare.

"Nick?" Cory called out into a black void. He heard a gasp behind him. Many people were standing there, pointing, looking and some were even laughing. Cory noticed his camera wasn't hidden anymore, it was clear to see. "Mommy it's a camera face!" A little kid said. Everyone disappeared except his friends. "Uni! Nick! Adam, Ross, Max and- everyone, I thought you all left me!" Cory exclaimed. Then, the hope and joy he had felt was instantly gone. All his friends started disappearing as well all saying something, he heard only a few things "Camera face," "Abomination," "Scary," "I don't appreciate his existence," (Bad Max) "Monster," "Not rossome,". Then, he was left with Nick. "You stayed?" Cory asked. "No, I'm leaving in a week. We're all going," Nick replied. Cory was taken back by this statement and ran. He ran and ran and ran.

Cory wanted everything to be the way he wanted.
But he knew
That it didn't work like that.

So... ye.... that was a chapter.. yup........
I uh... I like this...
:3
Goodbye!
Stay rossome