Unnerved

I jumped upright and I was dripping with cold sweat they always felt so real and most would say that they were just dreams but the newest edition of my unwanted moving tattoo of a forest that stretched across my back would beg to differ. 8:00 shit I was late great I showered and got dressed into a pair of bleak skinny jeans and a cream lace top nude heels a black jem necklace and dangling earrings. I did my makeup grabbed my bag and a homemade breakfast bar and ran out the door to my cream mini. Xaiver my boyfriend was waiting by the door of the cafe "hey why are you so late? It's not like you." I tried not to hesitate but this morning something felt wrong and it really irked me I tried to look normal when I said " no I just woke up late, that's all." Except that it was not all, something was wrong but I could not put my finger on it. He left it alone after that sometimes having your boyfriend as your boss has its advantages. I walked up to the bar and it was already packed, jeez, I had not been that late had I? People were screeching orders at me so I got up onto the counter and shouted "alright then! If you would like to be served then please form an orderly line. If you don't then that's your problem." They were quiet after that so my strategy worked. I got to work and before I knew it xaiver was telling me to go get ready for our date.