when we were young

Beppers POV.
It was the first day of school. I woke up did my daily routine. I went downstairs to eat only to find James eating cereal and text "somone" also known as mia his MAJOR CRUSH they both like each other I can tell but to shy to admit it haha. Good morning James said sarah James waved his hand as a gesture I rolled my eyes and had breakfast a few minutes later I went outside to the bus stop waiting for eric to arrive the bus had gotten there and people where getting on but I still waited for Eric what's taking so long I thought to myself

Erics POV.

I rushed as fast as I could because I had slept in I knew sarah was either on the bus or waiting at the bus stop I finally left the house and ran to the bus as fast as I could.
As I got closer I could see bepper telling the bus driver to wait a little longer for me
She's so kind I thought to myself. Finally I arrived. We walked inside and sat next to each other like any best friend would do. What took you so long asked Sarah. I slept in I said. On the first day! WOW I could barley sleep. Eric I found this cool game called animal jam you should play so we can talk on there :D. She seemed pretty hiped about the game so I said I would try it. YAY!!!:D she exclaimed. I was not to excited but anything to talk to her.

Sarahs POV.

I'm so glad Eric said he would do the game now I can talk to him whenever :D (she thought to herself)<

(Recess)
sarahs POV. Again :P

Eric and I always met up at the playground bench it was where we could play games we made up and talk about weird stuff without intturptions exceptions to my brother. So Eric what are you gonna name your animal. I don't know yet he said with a smile on his face knowing I would ask if I could help out. CAN I HELP I shouted almost the whole playground could hear I blushed. Eric smiled because he thought it was cute. HOW ABOUT STORM DUNDUN DUNN!!! I yelled once again I didn't blush this time I knew what I was doing :). Nah that sounds to .... predictable. Hmm how about skorm? He smiled I like that he said. I got excited because he was gonna use it, DON'T YOU MEAN YOU LOOVVEE IT? he laughed YESSS :D he exclaimed. Finally recess was over the end of the day came and I went home and played my new favorite game animal jam.

Erics POV.

I went home and created my animal avatar and named it skorm in honor of Sarah. I went through the whole intro after I while of addictive playing I got a friend request from I person named bepper I accepted thinking it must be Sarah. I clicked her avatar and went to her den we laughed and played the mini games with each other had lots of fun. I grew a crush on sarah that day I only hoped after a couple weeks of hanging with her that year that she liked me back one night I couldn't hold it back I had decided to go to sarah at school the next day and tell her I liked her I went to sleep dreaming of what it would be like...

So what do you think will happen will sarah say she likes him back well duh your thinking but what will happen to there friendship I might post tonight later :P it's really fun to write if I get three views atleast I will make the next chapter woohoo.
698

words WOOHOO I don't know the time but it was fun

words WOOHOO I don't know the time but it was fun. Sry if I said pov. And it was wrong XD I was just geussing and I've seen some writers do that maybe it was a different letter but to late now :P I hope you get what I mean and just make fun of me and keep reading
My art up there proud
TACO OUT PEACE 🌮✌