#25

Your Turn *Ariana Grande & Demi Lovato ps... Very dirty👀😊

Ariana's POV

I entered the club the same way I did every Saturday. I headed for the bar nodding to the bartender waiting for my usual order. Down the bar I watch her work her magic on another guy. I've seen her do this every Saturday for the last two months. She bats her eye lashes runs her fingers over his arm and gets the drink she wants. I don't think I've ever actually seen her leave with a guy. I've seen her leave with several different girls but never a guy. I'm hoping tonight is my turn. To say she's peaked my interest is an understatement. I've spent many nights wondering what her mouth would feel like on my body. The bartender sets a glass in front of me and I give him a nod. I pick up the glass sipping the liquor from the small black straw. She looks up catching me looking. She smirks at me leaning forward. She whispers something to the poor guy sitting next to her.

She doesn't look away as she does this but she does look away when the guy stands. He places his lips to her cheek and her eyes find mine again. He walks off in some unknown direction. Her eyes follow him for a second before she's on her way over to me. "The name's Demi, just thought you should know since you'll be screaming it later." "And here I thought only guys used horrid pick up lines," I said smirking at her. "Well I do like getting to the point," She says leaning against the bar.

"Right so now, if I'm going to be screaming your name later, who's name is that guy going to be screaming?" I asked feeling sassy for a second. "Not sure," she says quickly, "But something tells me he's not going to wait for me in that bathroom very long so we've got this short window to head out what do you say?" she asks leaning closer. I pretend to think and then shrug its the only reason I came out tonight. I down the rest of my drink and stand, "Your place or mine?" I question.

"Yours," she smirks. I nod my head leading her out of the crowded club. I hail us a cab as she hangs on my arm. This girl is ready I can tell.

We climb into the back seat and I give the driver the address. "So I told you my name, why don't you tell me yours?" she asks running her hand up my bare thigh. "Ariana," I mutter trailing my hand up her leg. I reach under the skirt of her dress to find she's not wearing panties. I lean forward kissing her neck lightly, "No panties?" I question. "Nope their tedious and get in the way," she mutters her eyes falling shut as I find a sweet spot. The cab pulls to a stop and I pull away from her. We climb out and I take her hand leading her up to my apartment. We fall through the front door kissing messily fumbling over our heals. I shut the door behind me and kick my shoes off. We make our way to the bedroom each shedding a layer of clothing as we go until we fall to the bed completely bare. She pins me under her baring her teeth against my neck and shoulder.

"You can go first," she whispers trailing her hot egar mouth down my naked form. She sits up trailing her hands up my thighs. She delicately trails her hands up over my center. She waists little time pressing two fingers into me twisting them roughly. She curls her fingers thrusting them against my g-spot. Her thumb lightly plays with my clit causing the double stimulation to build up the pleasure.

"Oh, fuck," I moan arching my back slightly. She trails her free hand over my breasts tweaking my hard nipples between her fingers. She kisses my breast pulling my nipple into her mouth. "The sooner you cum the sooner I can taste you," she whispers into my ear while I can do nothing but moan into the heated air of my bedroom. She presses against my g-spot hard and I feel myself coming undone.

I'm quick to shake and moan and pant. She smirked at me slipping her fingers out of me. I watched her lick her fingers clean and could feel myself dampen if I could get any wetter. She planted a kiss on my lips and proceeded to go down on me. She licked my release soaked center humming against my center making my mouth water with how good it felt. Her tounge danced inside me reaching deeper than I had expected.

It wasn't long before I was writhing and shaking with waves of pleasure coursing through me. She sat back satisfied with her work. I sat up my breathing regained. I grabbed her faced tangling my tounge with hers tasting myself on her mouth.

I flipped us around pinning her under me. I waisted no time feeling her with my fingers. I found the spongy patch that was her g-spot and thrust my fingers against it relentlessly.

She moaned into the kiss clearly not wanting to remove her lips. Her head fell back eventually as she began to reach the edge. She was a vocal one, cursing and moaning. I didn't waist time again going down on her the way she did to me. I wasn't theatrical about it I didn't play out the teasing. I wanted what I wanted and I got it. I devoured her center hitting all the spots I could reach. She again was very vocal. Encouraging me to not stop, telling me how good I was doing. I could feel her release on my tounge and taste the sweetness. I hummed against her before sitting back up. I watched her try and catch her breath and smirked as I got an idea.

I positioned us in a scissoring position.

She propped herself up and her head fell back as my center came into contact with hers. I rocked my hips against her's moaning at the feeling of her warm wet center on mine. The combined wetness and friction caused a slight suction feeling and my head fell back moaning, "Shit Demi, you're so, good, so good," I moaned not completely in control of my words. Her hand found my clit wanting to drag me over the edge.

I bucked my hips against hers feeling myself cum. She wasn't far off wither doing the same right after me. We both stopped our movements the room filled only with the sound of our heavy breathing.

I moved back to the top of my bed kissing her lips. She pulled back and stood up begining to dress herself, "You're not staying?" I question trying not to show my disappointment. "My number one rule for one night stands is never stay," she said finding all of her clothes. I sat there confused. I don't know why I even thought for a second that this could be more.

***

A/N

💭💭💭