Chapter 1

AN: Hello, everyone! If you are here from my Tumblr, then yay! If you're new, welcome and please check out my Tumblr, by the same name (FanfictionFanett)! I write one shots there, so please go and read them after this. Enjoy!

Key:
(Y/N)= Your Name
(Y)= Year (Ex, 2017)

(Y/N)'s POV

My front door crashed as I pulled it open roughly. As I stepped in I ditched my book bag like it was a sack of rocks. I kept going through my house until I reached the back door, where a bag of supplies lay. I grabbed it and left my house, stomping along the field and to the forest. Being 13 was tough. It was even tougher when you're in three honors classes and your teachers don't know what 'Too much' homework is. "Stupid teachers," I grumbled, going deeper into the familiar woods. Soon enough I found the cave I was looking for.

I didn't pay attention as I walked in, knowing it like the back of my hand. I climbed over rocks, heading deeper in. I felt my rage start to waver as I focused more on not tripping. Suddenly the ground under me wasn't there as my foot caught a slippery area. My rear hit the ground, and before I could stand up the ground under me gave way. My eyes closed on reflex, my muscles tensed, bracing for impact. I hit the ground with my back so hard it stunned me for a second.

Soon I slowly opened my eyes only to see nothing. I lifted my upper half off the damp ground, taking even breaths. It hurt a lot. The bag I had grabbed was gone, and this area was unfamiliar. Feeling my way around I discovered that the area was a large rectangle like room, and the walls had some kind of carvings. But suddenly my hand found something that wasn't stone. It was my bag! "Finally!" I cried, my voice echoing. I reached in and grabbed my flashlight, turning it on to get a good look at the room.

Colorful pictures seemed to dance on the dark walls, gems glinting here and there. Then I turned the light onto myself. One of my shoes had a giant tear in it, and my pants had rips, showing thin cuts that I didn't even know were there. My shirt was ruined, and so was my arms. I didn't even bother to try and see the damage on my back, I could already feel the bruises.

Ignoring my condition, I took another look at the room. I saw where I fell through, a
hole in the ceiling that was about 3 yards high. My eyes combed over the walls again, trying to see if there was any way I could climb up. The only thing I saw was an alter like structure, with something on it.

Stepping closer, I saw that it was a silver diadem, shaped as if it were a wreath made from grass. In the center was a dark purple gem. I found myself  placing the torch onto the alter so my hands could be free to examine the crown better. It was quite plain, but it still had this air that made it seem as if it was the most complex piece of jewelry made. Then, as if controlled by something, I placed it onto my head. It fit perfectly, and it felt as if it were a tiara. But before I could actively take it off, a bright light shined, blinding me.

When I opened my eyes again the only thing different was the fact that my light had gone out. "Why is it so dark?" A voice asked, causing me to scream. "Woah! I kinda need my ears, Sweetie." The voice piped. I reached for where I last saw my flashlight and found it, turning it on. Immediately my eyes trained onto a little black creature, causing me to squeak in surprise.

"Woah! You're pretty." The thing complimented, seemingly unsurprised at my shock. "What are you?" I asked, trying to see the thing better. "I'm a Kwami! And my name is Zaroth. What's your name, Sweetie?" "(Y/N). I'm a human. How did you get here? I didn't see you when I first fell..." I trailed off, shining my light around again.

"Oh, that's easy. I came from the diadem!" I froze. "Why so shocked? What'd you expect? You put on a Miraculous and a Kwami shows up!" My light moved quickly, training back onto Zaroth. I moved my hand up so he was sitting on my palm. Bringing him closer to my face, I noticed he was a small panther, but with vibrant purple eyes. "A panther...?" I murmured, and Zaroth seemed happy, "Yep! You are the new holder of the Panther Miraculous!" I only had one thing to say. "I have never heard of a Miraculous in my life. I always thought miraculous meant something wonderful, yet unexpected."