Partners

"Alayna, you're late." Mr.Robinson told me, not even bothering to look at me.

"No dip sherlock." I said under my breath. I guess everyone heard me because they all started laughing. Well except for the teacher. Woops.

"Alayna take a seat, now." he nearly yelled. I sat down next to a guy wearing a hoodie and black Ray Bands. "Ok class. Normally teachers give a long lecture about how amazing this school year is going to be. But not me." I cut him off by saying "Who said you were even normal?" That got him going. "Miss.McNear! Stop it, now! Like I was saying, I'm not that type of teacher." I heard the guy chuckle beside me.

I turned towards him and stuck out my hand, "The names Alayna. You can call me Triple A," I say seriously. He smiled and said "The names L.. Luke, yeah my names Luke Williams?" he says, more like asks.

I give him a weird look and study his features. "Did anyone every tell you that you look like Liam Payne?" I ask him. He chuckles nervously and says, "Ya. I get that a lot. You look a lot like ... well you." I chuckle and focus back on Mr. Robinson. "Ok class, goodluck. Project due the 6th." Mr.Robinson tells us.

"Crapppp. Look what you did. You made me not listen to what he was saying!" I tell Luke. "Like you would have even listened." He chuckles. "You're right. When did you turn into my bestfriends?" I ask him. ''Excuse me?" he asks, obviously confused. "My bestfriends are always right and know me too well." I pout at the thought.

"Luckily, I was listening and he said ' Ok class, we are doing a timeline about about ourselves .'" Luke says trying to imitate Mr. Robinson.

"Oh that's easy. I know myself inside and out." I saw smiling. He chuckles at my goofy smile.

For the rest of the period we write down ideas about us and me and Luke talk here and there. 'RING' theres the bell. "It was nice meeting you, Alayna." Luke tell me. "Nice meeting you too, Luke." Luke smiles and walks out of the class. "Alayna may I speak to you." Mr. Robinson asks. I walk up to him and motion him to continue. "So did you get my note?" he asks.

•=•=•=•=•=•=•=•

• Jay's P.O.V. •

"Ugh. Where is Alayna?" I ask Emma , impatiently. "I don't know. Probably got in trouble." she tells me back. Alayna always gets in trouble, but it's funny actually.

Moments later Alayna sprints out of Mr. Robinson's room with disgust written all over her face. "Alayna whats the matter?" I ask her. "MR. ROBINSON IS A RAPIST!" She whisper/yells. Me and Emma look at her confused.

"What do you mean?" Emma asks. Alayna pulls out a note and shows us it. "What about it?" I ask. "Mr. Robinson made me stay back in class and asked me if I got his note!!" She tells us panicking.

Me and Emma gasp and Emma screams "Ewwww! That is soo gross! We have to tell Joshua!" Joshua is our bestfriend. More like me and Alayna's because we've known him longer.

We run up to Josh and tell him. He has the same reaction as me and Emma. "That sicko! We're gettin' you a new Language Arts teacher." Josh loops arms with me and Alayna and I do the same to Emma. We walk towards the office and on the way a guy waves at Alayna.

Alayna blushes and waves back. "Hey Alay- Excuse me no time for chit chat. We have a rapist on the lose." I cut him off.

•=•=•=•=•=•=•=•=•=•=•=•=•=•==•=•=•=•=•=•=•=•=•=•=•=•

This chapter has been written by @jordanahaley01 because she is an amazing writer and was really bored.

Vote!

Comment!

Share!