One Evening...

(y/n) strums her (f/c) guitar in the middle of the calm blowing wind. She finds it calming when she just sits around her favorite place--a certain class in an old school building--on her usual spot--a table near the window--where she can look out at the scenery outside.

It's so quiet that she can only hear the sound of her guitar. She closes her eyes, feeling the wind brushing her cheeks gently, playing with her strands of hair. A creaking sound makes her open her eyes slowly. She smiles without looking at the person coming in--for she knows who's visiting.

"Good evening."

"Evening." the person replied quietly before taking his usual spot;a chair near (y/s)'s spot. He then takes out his PSP and begin his usual routine in the spot.

(y/n) keeps on strumming her guitar, not bothered by the boy's presence. You see, the've spend their time together for some times now. Their meeting still pictured so clearly in her mind. It all started on a usual quiet days--

(y/n) just love to have her alone times where she can calm down and completely drown into her music. Crowd is not her thing if you ask. And she's glad when she found the place just so perfect.

The door creaked open and she shot her head almost instantly. A boy stood at the now open door;he has a rather strange hair color in her opinion. His uniform tells that he's from the same school as her [Nekoma]. He looked a bit hesitate when (y/n) tilted her head as if wondering.

"Um, I heard a guitar sound, so..." he finally explained himself.

"Without realizing it, I'm here. It was... beautiful." he averted his eyes while rubbing the nape of his neck.

(y/n) smiled at this and pointed to the chair near her, gesturing him to sit, while she continues her playing. The boy himself sit down as told and quitely listened to the melody. Before he drowned in it, (y/n) spoke:

"Call me (y/n)." she simply said. The boy was a bit taken aback at the sudden introduction, but he reply by introducing himself though.

"Kenma is fine."

And it goes on until now.

(y/n) took a glance at her watch and decided that it's time to go home. She packed her things which seems to go unnoticed by her companion. She walks behind Kenma and poke his shoulder gently. He turned his head at her with a slight confusion.

"It's time to go home."

Kenma glance at the view outside before nodding his head;agreeing to the girl.

(y/n) is always the one that realize the time since she's sitting beside the window and would gladly remind Kenma about their time while Kenma is usually just get too caught on his PSP that he constantly forgets the time.

(y/n) turns to grab on her sheated guitar. That guitar is a precious belonging to her--as precious as Kenma's PSP.

"Shall we?"

They would walk their way together at times since they go the same way. The walk is quiet and (y/n) doesn't mind that at all. She never like the noises that much anyway. She can hear their steps echoed trough the empty hallway and she finds herself glance at the boy. Kenma who noticed this tilts his head in a questioning manner. (y/n) just smiled and shakes her head.

Yeah, she doesn't mind this at all.

[---]

Lol, I TRIED, ok? I don't even know what I'm typing XD

Publishing my own ff is a hard task, lol

Anyways, I hope you had fun~ That's all I want~ ;)