Strange

Kenma sighed to himself. The practice was hectic. He should practise longer than usual due to the upcoming tournament. Thanks to that, he hasn't been able to come to his usual quiet place. Although he's usually not the kind of guy who get attached to something, he actually miss that place for a bit. He kind of wonders if the girl he usually meets up with miss him or something. Ugh, what was he thinking?

On his way to the entrance, he saw the main object of his thought. Her steps was slow and calm. The wind made her (h/c) hair dance. A guitar bag was carried on her back that faced him. If he would describe that little moment he had, he'd say that the way he see things at that moment was totally exaggerated.

He was too drowned in the moment that didn't really think about calling her name. When her head turned to him, and her attention was fixed on him, only then he realized that he'd been staring at her for quite some times now. He quickly averted his gaze.

"Oh Kenma, didn't know you're there." she called with her soft voice.

Startled a bit, he answered with a light "hello". He then decided to join the girl, walking beside her--a thing he never thought would actually happen--when she stopped on her pace.

The walk was quiet, but it didn't feel awkward at all. If he'd to describe it, then he'd say it's more of the calming quiet that usually lingers between him and her. And he doesn't hate that at all. He likes it even.

Being like this feels like we're the only ones on the quiet eath. Ah, what am I thinking now?

He really wanted the walk to last longer, but when he see a junction up ahead, he knew that it's not possible. They stopped for a while to bid their farewell.

"So, I'll be heading this way." He answered her with a light nod.

"See you tomorrow, then." she waved her hand in the air for a moment before she made her way.

He stood still at the exact same spot. His eyes trailed on her back as her figure slowly disappeared. He sight. There's this feeling of disappointment in him, althought he didn't really understand why. Is he sick? Guess he should ask his friend--Kuroo--about this unusual feeling he had. That guy seems to know this better than him.

Hopefully he's not sick for real, 'cause he had tournament coming.