Untitled Part 4

(hello wattpad  employee sorry i'v left for so long i got lazy like you.)let's begin.

Sin #14- Romance.

Sin #14-  Wattpad if you go to the romance category you will find "butt touching" and other  genital of a female body this seems like all female parts you can't have that. but you don't point out that you can't have male parts.

Sin #15-romance sexual acts. 

Sin #15- You point out that you can not have a cover or photos of "sexual acts " but go back to romance category and if you search for it kissing covers in the book as well kissing is sexual wattpad!  

Sin #16-self harm.

Sin#16- You point out you can not have self harm to ones self in photos or on covers but you can write it. why? you're contrast yourself now by saying "self harm themes or scenes including suicide and other disorder." So you say if it is rated mature you can have self harm ect. but you can not have covers of  suicide. 

Sin #17 -Images of people poster without consent. 

Sin #17- You point out you can not have poster or photos of people without their consent did you think of fanfics the people don't ask the people of marvel or the company to be able to use the cover.

Sin #18- again being lazy!

Sin #18- There they go again being lazy and not writting mre and just ending at "any media which captures illegal acts." Now i have to do research myself to find out what "captures illegal acts  means and how to avoid it.

Sin #19-don't!

Sin #19-Don't say a thing  employee by saying something like. "Well they need to move on." cause they should have done that straight from the beginning and not saying we love our money oh we mean books and people. (Every time you use wattpad they gain something out of it)

Sin #20- Suicide. 

Sin #20- you make a point by saying you could have suicide you just need the mature content label and below you point out you can't have suicide. 

Sin #21- copyright.

sin #21- copy rights material spot there is a lot of art work that don't have the orginal name for the creator and most of the time the creator points out that you can't use the work.