but your my brother

Madison pov:

Hey guys im madison and im 16 years old and I go to western high school. My mom died four years ago because of a heart condition. I miss her so much but she's in a better place...how do I know? She used to sing me to sleep in her angel spirit but suddenly all of that stopped wen I was 13. When I turned 14 my dad met someone then they fell in love obviously, she has a son named jacquees which is my step brother that gets on my ever-lasting nevers. He treats me like a baby and yells at me. Even tho he's 18 and legal doesn't mean he has to boss me around...

"Madison!"

"Yea dad?"

"Me and your mother-"

"Stepmother..." I corrected him

"Please madison not today..." he face palms

"Look dad...she's not my mother ok? I love her dearly but we both kno who my real mom is"

"Ok sweet heart" he kissed my forehead

"Daniel Are you ready?" my stepmother said running down the stairs

"Yea."

"oh hey madison...I heard what you said to your dad and I totally understand...and I love you too." she kissed my cheek

"I kno...how long are yall gonna be out?" I scratched my head

"All night...oh jacquees is in charge ok?

"Dad why? He bosses me around!"

"I don't wanna hear it ok!"
*leaves out the door*

Jacquees pov:

"Nigga pass me the weed!"

Hey what it do yall kno who it is its ya boy jacquees and im out with my squad fyb we out here smoking weed and getting high. I Was about to go to the strip club but my mom texed me and told me to watch madison...ughh ion wanna watch that spoiled brat...but that's my stepsister and ion want nun happen to her.

"Ayo I gotta go! I gotta watch my stepsister we gonna do this some other time." I dabbed up the whole team

"Que you should let me come by and let me get madison." tevin said

"Hell naw nigga!" I laughed then drove home

Tevin always liked my stepsister tbh...and ion blame him. Ion mean to be a creep but madison is fine ash but she my step sister so I can't do nun to her. I pulled up at the house and knocked on the door 15 times and no one answered.

"She doin that shit on purpose"

I looked under the flower pot and found a spare key then,I opened the door of course to see madison eating pizza and popcorn watching a movie

"Aye madison I know you heard the fucking door!"

"Oh."

"Next time open it!" I slamed the front door shut

"I do shit when I feel like it...not wen im told." she looked at me then directed her eyes back to to the screen

"Man I shouldn't have left...not I gotta watch your babyfied ass."

"Oh well then why'd you leave jacquees? Huh? I was good by myself but of course you had to mess up everything like always."

"Listen don't talk about someone messing shit up....I was fine but when you came in my life you ruined everything! And I mean everything! We had to move out of atlanta just because you didn't want to go to the right school. I had to leave everything behind just because of you!! And ya wanna know something else? I wish I could go back to that day when you almost got jumped by those boys...I should've let you got beat up so you could get out my life!!