First Shy Smile of her

Ishiwar - Sudar, she's in that bus (500)

Sudar is looking at the bus.

Sudar - where pa?, I can't see her.

Ishiwar - she's standing exactly opposite to us. I don't know why is she get in this bus, she never did this before.

Sudar - I'll stop at ( UPM ), get in that bus and talk with her. Tell her that you have been waited for her at ( SKT ).

Ishiwar - No pa, I'll talk to her some other day.

Sudar - No, you have to talk today, you may not get the chance again like this.

( Sudar is wanted to see her, that's why he forcing ishiwar to speak with her😆 )

Ishiwar - Sudar, but I'm scared, whenever I tried to speak with her, my stomach go crazy something happening inside of my tummy.

Sudar - It's the first time for you right? Don't worry, if you get 3 - 4 time sandal slap, you'll get used to it. You may not have that kind of feeling again😂

Ishiwar - Ooi😒

Sudar - I'm just kidding pa, overcome that fear of Your's. I'll wait for you at ( GCH ) to pick you up.

Ishiwar - OK

So as he asked, ishiwar get in the (500) bus at ( UPM ).

She saw him, but she turned her face to opposite side. Ishiwar have the strange feeling in his stomach. She get down at ( GCHEB ), she walk faster than usual, he running behind her.

Ishiwar -. Yenga , give me 5 min.

Shuma - Don't you have any other work?

Ishiwar -
+ didn't cared about it +
I have been waiting for you at SKT

Shuma - My aunt will be wait here for me, so go soon, if they saw me with you, it'll go wrong. So please go......

Ishiwar - Ok I'll go, but let me say this. I get down here to ask this, can we become Friend's? Are you ok with it?

Shuma - Ok ok, go now....

Then, Ishiwar walks forward. Sudar is waiting at service road, he don't what her to see that ishiwar get in the Sudar vehicle, so he just walking forward. Sudar stand outside of his vehicle and pretend talking with his friend using his mobile, she crossed next to him. Suddenly some thing itching to ishiwar mind!. So he stopped.

Ishiwar - Yenga, at least smile towards me, when you see me inside of the bus. Don't make your beautiful face into rough
+uurrr+ ( expression ).

+ Shuma is laughing with her hands closed her mouth +