Oh no...

Brooklyn's P.O.V

I was awoken to the sound of snobby giggles and the clicking of heals against the hard wood floor. "Oh my god, Britney!! That does NOT match!!" Bella, the snobbiest bitch you will ever meet, screeched in disgust. I have had enough if those snobby bitches! "Fuck off you snobby little brats!!" I screamed at the little bitches. With that they legged it down to Miss. Jackson's office, probably to snich. I decided that it would be a good time to get up and ready, so I sorted my outfit for today, which was a white crop top with ripped high waisted shorts. After I had sorted out my outfit I had a quick shower, got dressed, and did what I needed to do.

"ALL GIRLS FROM 12-17 PLEASE COME TO THE ADOPTION ROOM PLEASE!!" Miss Jackson called us from the speakers, at that I raced down the stairs and lined up like normal, I know I will never be adopted so I just put on my headphones and listened to my fave band, 5 Second Of Summer. I was not aware of my surroundings when someone took my headphones of, I looked up to see, the one and only, Calum Thomas fucking Hood...

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Ok guys that was the first chapter to adopted by 5sos Xx I know it was really short but I am new to writing Xx The girl in the media is Brooklyn Xx I hope you enjoyed this chapter and if you did please Vote, Comment, and give me a Follow Xx thanks guys Xx ~Kay!!